Social Media Marketing for HVAC Companies
Social media is growing at a rapid pace and is playing an increasingly important role in how customers and businesses interact. Facebook alone has over 500 million active users spending over 700 billion minutes per month on the site. You would be insane not to market on this platform and other social media sites your customers just can’t seem to tear themselves away from!
Ready to start marketing your HVAC company on social media? We’re ready to help! Blue Corona’s social media specialists can assist with all aspects of your HVAC social media marketing—from account setup, to banner and ad design, to bid management, posting, tracking, and more.
How We Help HVAC Companies with Social Media
Our HVAC social media services include:
Social Media Campaign Management
Run specific social media campaigns to energize your fan-base, drive traffic to your Facebook page, or raise awareness around a new heating and cooling product or service! Sweepstakes, giveaways, and other contests are a proven way to generate new “Likes” to your page and buzz around your name. Best of all, they are relatively low-cost to run and can be specifically targeted to the audience that you want to reach!
Our social media specialists will develop baseline data to better determine which social media platforms are producing the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns on a variety of platforms, including:
- Facebook – Facebook allows for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- Twitter – Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
- YouTube – YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your AdWords account.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn Ads allows you to engage with B2B customers. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- And more – We can also help you test ads on platforms like Google+ and Instagram.
In competitive industries like HVAC, we often find that the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google AdWords and Bing Ads!
Other Social Media Services
- Social media analytics and Reporting – Our custom social media analytics provide clients with valuable insights into the communities around their brand. From overall community demographics to engagement reports that show how successful specific campaigns are playing out, our reports help HVAC business owners more specifically target their marketing message.
- Brand Monitoring – If your customers are online, there’s a good chance they are talking about your HVAC business! Through review sites and social networks, customers are expressing their opinions of businesses both positively and negatively. Keep on top of what people are saying about your HVAC company through Blue Corona’s state of the art monitoring tools! We’ll continually monitor the web for any new mentions of your company on blogs, review sites, or social networks.
- Reputation Management – Managing your online reputation is one of the most important marketing strategies you can employ! Negative comments and reviews can hurt your search engine rankings and they can be damaging to your ability to attract new clients. Actively engaging your customers and your reviews online will allow your business to stay ahead of the news and control how your company is perceived.
Will Social Media Improve Your HVAC Company’s SEO?
The social media debate has been raging for years in the search world. Matt Cutts, head of the Google Webspam team, has adamantly denied that they matter. On the flip side, smart people have done studies and basically said “nah, they do matter.” Below is a snippit from the Moz ranking factors survey, that shows social media—especially Facebook—really correlates to search results.
Facebook likes and shares influence rankings—just not in the way we think of a traditional ranking. Simply getting more likes and shares isn’t going to make a direct result—but it means you’re attacking your web marketing strategy in a successful way. We know Bing has played around with Facebook influencing results—and they very much matter there, still. Eventually, with web personalization trends, Facebook and other social factors are going to play a major role in how we find things on the internet going forward. The time is now to get going on it.
Learn more about our HVAC SEO services.
What Makes Us Different
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO or social media company—we truly see ourselves as a Web marketing partner to your HVAC business. We market your business as if it were our own—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your HVAC and plumbing company on the Web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping HVAC companies just like yours get more leads and sales from the Web. Virtually every Blue Corona client has doubled, tripled, or quadrupled their Web leads within six months of engaging with us.
Sign up for a free social media analysis or call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy HVAC clients!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
Check out HVAC week on the Blue Corona blog!
- How Much Is an HVAC Lead Worth?
- Is PPC Worth It for HVAC Companies?
- What Makes a Good HVAC Website?
- HVAC Marketing Tip: Blogging for Local Audiences
- Getting Your HVAC Company on Page 1 of Google
- Free Analysis