- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Social Media Marketing for Roofers
Think your roofing company doesn’t need a Facebook page? Think again!
Social media is growing at a rapid pace and is playing an increasingly important role in how customers and businesses interact. Facebook alone has over 500 million active users spending over 700 billion minutes per month on the site. You would be insane not to market on this platform and other social media sites your customers just can’t seem to tear themselves away from!
Ready to start marketing your roofing company on social media? We’re ready to help! Blue Corona’s social media specialists can assist with all aspects of your social media marketing—from account setup, to banner and ad design, to bid management, posting, tracking, and more. Get a free social media analysis of your current campaign or contact us today to improve your roofing company’s visibility on social media networks.
Our Social Media Marketing Process for Roofers
Our process for social is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking your audience and reach
- Tracking engagement rates
- Tracking click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking your ROI on paid social campaigns
5MANAGING YOUR ORGANIC & PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking parameters for each campaign
- Monitoring engagement and interaction from customer base
- Monitoring engagement, leads, and sales from campaigns
- Building your audience across appropriate social channels
6Advanced Email Marketing Strategies
- Marketing automation
- Customer retention email
- Win-back email campaigns
- And more!
How We Help Roofers with Social Media
Our social media services for roofers include:
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
Run specific social media campaigns to energize your fan-base, drive traffic to your Facebook page, or raise awareness around a new roofing product or service! Sweepstakes, giveaways, and other contests are a proven way to generate new “Likes” to your page and buzz around your name. Best of all, they are relatively low-cost to run and can be specifically targeted to the audience that you want to reach!
Our social media specialists will develop baseline data to better determine which social media platforms are producing the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns on a variety of platforms, including:
- Facebook – Facebook allows for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- Twitter – Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
- YouTube – YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your AdWords account.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn Ads allows you to engage with B2B customers. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- And more – We can also help you test ads on platforms like Google+ and Instagram. In competitive industries like roofing, we often find that the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google AdWords and Bing Ads!
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Social Media Analytics and Reporting – Our custom social media analytics provide clients with valuable insights into the communities around their brand. From overall community demographics to engagement reports that show how successful specific campaigns are playing out, our reports help roofing business owners more specifically target their marketing message.
- Brand Monitoring – If your customers are online, there’s a good chance they are talking about your roofing business! Through review sites and social networks, customers are expressing their opinions of businesses both positively and negatively. Keep on top of what people are saying about your roofing company through Blue Corona’s state of the art monitoring tools! We’ll continually monitor the web for any new mentions of your company on blogs, review sites, or social networks.
- Reputation Management – Managing your online reputation is one of the most important marketing strategies you can employ! Negative comments and reviews can hurt your search engine rankings and they can be damaging to your ability to attract new clients. Actively engaging your customers and your reviews online will allow your roofing business to stay ahead of the news and control how your company is perceived.
Will Social Media Improve Your Roofing Company’s SEO?
The social media debate has been raging for years in the search world. Matt Cutts, head of the Google Webspam team, has adamantly denied that they matter. On the flip side, smart people have done studies and basically said “nah, they do matter.” Below is a snippit from the Moz ranking factors survey that shows social media—especially Facebook—really correlates to search results.
Facebook likes and shares influence rankings—just not in the way we think of a traditional ranking. Simply getting more likes and shares isn’t going to make a direct result—but it means you’re attacking your web marketing strategy in a successful way. We know Bing has played around with Facebook influencing results—and they very much matter there, still. Eventually, with web personalization trends, Facebook and other social factors are going to play a major role in how we find things on the internet going forward. The time is now to get going on it.
What Makes Us Different
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO or social media company—we truly see ourselves as a web marketing partner to your roofing business. We market your business as if it were our own—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your roofing company on the web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping roofers just like you get more leads and sales from the web.
Sign up for a free social media analysis or call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy social media clients!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and social media marketing company on the planet! Unlike other social marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “social gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our social media marketing clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and social media, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect social performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“I used to get a couple of form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.