- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Electrician SEO Services
Spark more business growth with electrician SEO from the absolute experts.
If your website isn’t in the top three organic search results when someone Googles “electrician near me,” you’re losing out on more leads, booked jobs, and business growth—guaranteed. About 97% of consumers go online to find local services, and 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Once there, 55% of searchers click on one of the first three entries.
Blue Corona KNOWS the electrical industry, and as a result, we know exactly what it takes to increase leads and booked jobs. We’ve helped hundreds of contractors by using an analytical approach driven by the only SEO software targeted specifically to the electrical and HVAC industries, which we use to analyze more than 10,000 contracting websites per year. In a nutshell, we have better insights—and get better results—than the other guy.
With Blue Corona piloting your SEO strategy, you’ll rank higher in the search engines—leading to an increase in leads and sales growth for a lower cost. Learn about our electrician SEO services below, including what you get and what makes us different than other SEO companies. Ready to get started with SEO? Contact us now, or check out our electrician SEO case studies.
Our Process and What's Included in Our Electrician SEO Services
SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. Our process begins with a competitive analysis and is driven by analytics, because better data = better results.
1COMPLETE A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations
- Stack you up against local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your electrical services
- Analyze electrician keywords and search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market area
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding sales-driving SEO plan
2OPTIMIZE WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your electrician website fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile-friendly
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, and navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATE NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create new SEO-optimized creative content assets like electrical infographics and videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4OPTIMIZE AND CREATE LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and update existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your electrical company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5ANALYZE, MONITOR, AND REPORT MONTHLY PROGRESS
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACK AND TWEAK YOUR ELECTRICAL SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your electrician keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keyword rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
SEO for Electricians: What You Can Expect When You Work With Us
If you’re like most local electricians, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to rank your website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! With thousands of self-proclaimed “SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and services backed by tangible data.
Three things are required if you want your website to rank above all the other electricians and contractors:
- Your website code needs to be fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the electrical industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona offers electricians a high-touch SEO service to measurably improve the three metrics above. The end result is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
Our Electrician SEO Process In More Detail
Step 1: Comprehensive Competitive Analysis and electrician SEO audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves. In order to provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first look at your marketing the same way a great CFO would look at your financials. Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you’re not seeing increases in profit, revenue, and booked jobs from organic searches (for terms other than your company name!).
SEO is a zero-sum game, which means that in order for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog websites that are currently better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions electrical contractors ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other electricians in your area.
A typical SEO audit includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from an owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other SEO company has)
- Electrician keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online—linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational Improvements to Your Website’s Content and Code
Armed with the data from the audit, the second step in the SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to facilitate your ongoing SEO success. For example, to rank well on Google you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If code and site structure issues are identified during the SEO audit process, they must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, giving your website files a more logical structure, improving your website speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation and Marketing
With the right foundation in place, and armed right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages and a blog. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, where each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads, and sales!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE authority for the electrical services you provide in markets you provide them.
Most electricians and contractors hate writing and creating website copy! That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, U.S.-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) that specialize in creating unique, original, relevant, and authoritative content specifically for the electrical industry.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite SEO Factors
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce, or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal!
Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your company grow with SEO! Contact one of our SEO specialists today!
Why Choose Blue Corona Over Other Electrician Marketing Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our electrician SEO reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. What does that mean?
- You get a marketing partner that specializes in the electrical industry and has proven success growing companies just like yours.
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (U.S.-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis