- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Franchise SEO Services
Having trouble ranking multiple business locations on Google? Search engine optimization for franchises will make it happen.
Is your franchise consistently outranked in the search engines by local, less-authoritative businesses? It’s a common problem for franchisees and franchisors, and one we know how to solve: with advanced, localized franchise SEO.
If you’re tired of being outranked in Google and Bing by other businesses, we can help. At Blue Corona, we take a proven, analytics-driven approach to SEO for franchise clients. Starting with a business intake, we build your SEO campaign with a strong local foundation, from citation listings to website structure, high-quality content, and online maps listings.
We’re a strategic franchise marketing partner that specializes in web design, pay per click, and SEO—and we’ve got multi-location SEO strategy down to a science. Learn more about how we handle SEO for franchises below or contact us now to get started!
Our Franchise SEO Process for Multiple Business Locations
SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of making your franchise locations more visible in the search results and converting online searchers into new customers. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Use our proprietary data tracking software to complete a competitive digital marketing analysis and find out how you stack up against your top three competitors
- Identify the top sales-driving SEO keywords and search terms in your market area
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan complete with goals
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your franchise’s website design fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile friendly
- Edit your website’s code, content, and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4LOCAL CITATION OPTIMIZATION (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your Google My Business page for your address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for franchise local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
Beat Your Competitors with Hyper-Targeted SEO for Franchises
Your franchise probably gets 20 emails a day from SEO companies promising to send you straight to the top of the search results. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it typically is! With thousands of self-proclaimed “franchise SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction–especially since SEO for franchises is so localized. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and SEO services backed by tangible data you can see.
Strategic SEO Strategies for Multi-Location Businesses
SEO for franchises is more difficult than for other industries because of fractured locations and inconsistent web data across different entities. Getting things to be consistent across the board is no easy task, which is why franchise SEO is best left to marketing companies who have done it before and have a formula for consistent results. But you shouldn’t hire the first SEO company that walks through your door—you want to find someone with experience providing both SEO for franchisors and SEO for franchisees (like Blue Corona). They require different techniques because they deal with different problems.
We’ve cracked the code on what it takes to overcome common SEO problems franchises face, so your experience will be smooth sailing.
Three things are required to rank well organically for all of your franchise locations:
- You need a website that is coded and structured in a way that’s easy for the search engines to find, read, and index
- You need (volumes) of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Your content must provide value to your visitors and answer the questions implied by their search query
- Your overall web presence must establish your company as an authority—a leader in your industry. While franchise companies typically have no problem getting links from media websites, vendors, suppliers, partners, etc., they frequently struggle with website structure and content
Website Site Code & Structure
Many franchise websites or collections of websites are massive in size. Often, there’s a lot to handle within one CMS that manages all the locations either on one domain or individual websites. You also may be dealing with multiple franchise owners managing their own website and have to ensure that everyone adheres to a certain standard (which can feel like herding cattle).
Creating a unified SEO strategy for multiple locations can be incredibly laborious. At the same time, this is exactly what is required to create a foundation for (arguably) the most important aspect of SEO—relevant and valuable website content to compete in each location’s search market and competition.
Your franchise needs volumes of quality Website Content
Think your franchises have plenty of content? Most marketing managers are quick to respond “YES!” If you think you have a great deal of content, but you’re being outranked by other or smaller companies, an alarm should go off in your head. Often, the problem is not really a lack of content, it’s that the content is structured in a way that creates a roadblock for the search engines.
If your individual franchise locations have their own websites and domains, do they individually have enough content to rank well organically? Do they have the support needed to build out the website content that is well optimized for search engines? Likely the answer is “no.” That’s where our team comes in. In one case, we worked with an insulation franchise company to build out the optimized web content for their dozens of locations nationwide—giving each branch the chance to dominate in the organic search field for their own markets.
Local SEO for franchises
As a franchise, you have multiple locations. Are you confident in the local SEO and consistency of each location’s local directory listings and citations? Are you even confident if each location has a verified and optimized Google My Business listing? That’s where we can help. We’ve worked with franchise organizations with locations across the entire country who need help managing and maintaining the local SEO profiles of their different locations.
Strategic Franchise SEO Services
Despite case study after case study detailing the incredible ROI possible from SEO, many businesses have not gone “all in.” Smaller companies, by comparison, often lacking the (significant) marketing budgets required to test alternative forms of advertising, are often seen investing as much as they possibly can in SEO. As a franchise organization, you need a partner that will help you set a consistent and data-driven strategy for SEO for all of your locations and branches.
Franchise Marketing from Blue Corona
- PPC for Franchises
- Web Design for Franchises
- Social Media for Franchises
- Email Marketing for Franchises
Contact Blue Corona today and start getting the organic visibility your franchise locations deserve. Ask us about our SEO for franchises today!
What is SEO?
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
What’s included in SEO services?
In all SEO packages, we include:
- A digital competitive analysis
- Website content and code optimization
- New website content and creatives
- Local citation optimization (local SEO)
- Measurement and analytics reporting
- Continual tracking and tweaking of your campaign
Should I hire an SEO company?
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns and then have the means to optimize accordingly, you need an SEO company.
How much do SEO services cost?
Blue Corona’s SEO process starts with a website audit – an ongoing SEO campaign may or may not follow (ongoing SEO occurs approximately 85% of the time). Website audits are customized for individual businesses, so the prices vary, but the typical range is $2,500 – $3,500 (audits for larger “enterprise” websites can be considerably more). Ongoing SEO ranges from consulting to “do it for me” SEO services where Blue Corona’s team acts like your own in-house SEO department (for a fraction of the cost of having your own SEO team). Ongoing SEO ranges from $2,000 per month on the low end to $10,000 (or more) per month on the high end. What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s worth the investment. A word of caution: you get what you pay for. If you sign up with a cheap SEO company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing a space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave. Avoid outsourced or second-language SEO work.
How long does SEO take?
If you’ve got a good SEO partner, you can generally see results between 3-6 months, but certain industries with highly competitive keywords can take up to a year to see traction. Don’t give up, though—once you get going, your results will snowball.
How does Blue Corona track SEO success?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Despite a million quotes which suggest that you can’t maximize your business success unless you track your results, most business owners and marketers are still not accurately tracking their advertising, marketing, website, or SEO. Most online marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Blue Corona, it’s the first step in every SEO engagement.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our franchise SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis