- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Franchise SEO Services
Want your franchise to get more web traffic, leads, and sales? Do it with SEO for franchises from the absolute experts
Is your franchise consistently outranked in the search engines by local, less-authoritative businesses? It’s a common problem for franchisees and franchisors, and one we know how to solve: with advanced franchise SEO.
If you’re a marketing coordinator, executive, franchisor, or franchisee and are tired of being outranked in Google and Bing by other businesses, we can help. At Blue Corona, we take a proven, analytics-driven approach to SEO for franchises. Starting with a business intake, we build your SEO campaign with a strong local foundation, from citation listings to website structure, high-quality content, and online maps listings.
If you’re looking for a strategic franchise marketing partner that specializes in web design, pay per click, and SEO, you’ve found the right company. Learn more about SEO for franchises below, or contact us now to get started!
Learn about our take on franchise marketing strategy on our blog: Franchise Marketing Strategy in a Digital World
Our Process & What's Included in Our Franchise SEO Services
SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Use our proprietary data tracking software to complete a competitive digital marketing analysis and find out how you stack up against your top three competitors
- Identify the top sales-driving franchise SEO keywords and search terms in your market area
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan complete with goals
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your franchise’s website design fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile friendly
- Edit your website’s code, content, and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4LOCAL CITATION OPTIMIZATION (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your Google My Business page for your address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for franchise local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR FRANCHISE SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
Resolve Your Franchise SEO Problems
Search engines like Google and Bing want to spit out the best, most relevant results for the user’s search query. The problem is, search engines don’t speak the same language as humans—meaning they need some extra help to understand what a web page is about. With a special cocktail of website code, keywords, and technical indicators, we can practically TELL the search engines what key terms your pages should rank for—provided they have relevant content searchers would actually want to see and read.
SEO for franchises is more difficult than for other industries because of fractured locations and inconsistent web data across different entities. Getting things to be consistent across the board is no easy task, which is why franchise SEO is best left to marketing companies who have done it before and have a formula for consistent results. We’ve cracked the code on what it takes to overcome franchise SEO problems, so your experience will be smooth sailing.
Three things are required to rank well organically for all of your franchise locations:
- You need a website that is coded and structured in a way that makes it easy for the search engines to find, read, and index
- You need (volumes) of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Your content must provide value to your visitors and answer the questions implied by their search query
- Your overall web presence must establish your company as an authority—a leader in your industry. While franchise companies typically have no problem getting links from media websites, vendors, suppliers, partners, etc., they frequently struggle with website structure and content
Website Site Code & Structure
Many franchise websites or collections of websites are massive in size. Often, there’s a lot to handle within one CMS that manages all the locations either on one domain or individual websites. You also may be dealing with multiple franchise owners managing their own website and have to ensure that everyone adheres to a certain standard (which can feel like herding cattle).
Creating a unified SEO strategy can be incredibly laborious. At the same time, this is exactly what is required to create a foundation for (arguably) the most important aspect of SEO—relevant and valuable website content to compete in each location’s search market and competition.
Think your franchises have plenty of content? Most marketing managers are quick to respond, “YES!” If you think you have a great deal of content, but you’re being outranked by other or smaller companies, an alarm should go off in your head. Often, the problem is not really a lack of content, it’s that the content is structured in the way that creates a roadblock for the search engines.
If your individual franchise locations have their own websites and domains, do they individually have enough content to rank well organically? Do they have the support needed to build out the website content that is well optimized for search engines? Likely the answer is “no.” That’s where our team comes in. In one case, we worked with an insulation franchise company to build out the optimized web content for their dozens of locations nationwide—giving each branch the chance to dominate in the organic search field for their own markets.
Local SEO for franchises
As a franchise, you have multiple locations. Are you confident in the local SEO and consistency of each location’s local directory listings and citations? Are you even confident if each location has a verified and optimized Google My Business listing? That’s where we can help. We’ve worked with franchise organizations with locations across the entire country who need help managing and maintaining the local SEO profiles of their different locations.
Strategic SEO Services for Franchises
Despite case study after case study detailing the incredible ROI possible from SEO, many businesses have not gone “all in.” Smaller companies, by comparison, often lacking the (significant) marketing budgets required to test alternative forms of advertising, are often seen investing as much as they possibly can in SEO. As a franchise organization, you need a partner that will help you set a consistent and data-driven strategy for SEO for all of your locations and branches.
Franchise Marketing from Blue Corona
- PPC for Franchises
- Web Design for Franchises
- Social Media for Franchises
- Email Marketing for Franchises
Contact Blue Corona today and start getting the organic visibility your franchise locations deserve. Ask us about our SEO for franchises today!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our franchise SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis