SEO for Remodelers
If you’re looking for an SEO firm specializing in helping remodeling companies measurably improve their SEO performance, this is where you need to be! See why companies like Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens chose Blue Corona to increase traffic and leads to their websites using SEO.
SEO is vitally important to your remodeling company’s website, but a lot business owners still don’t know how it works. That’s okay, we’re the experts here. When you go to Google and search, “kitchen remodeling companies city, state” the top few websites listed on the first page are the ones that are receiving the most traffic. So, if you don’t see your remodeling company’s website listed on the first page of search results, you’re losing business to other remodeling companies and your SEO needs to be addressed. Blue Corona can help.
Our team of SEO experts has extensive experience helping remodeling companies get more qualified website traffic and converting more website visitors into leads and booked jobs.
See How Your Remodeling Website Measures Up
Enter your website address into the box below to find out whether your website could benefit from remodeler SEO (or additional SEO):
What’s Included: Our Remodeler SEO Services
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our remodeler SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone who understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your firm’s bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
We offer month-to-month contracts so you’ll never have to worry about being locked into a long term remodeler SEO contract. That’s because we let our results speak for themselves. Check out our case studies here.
TRANSPARENT REMODELER SEO SERVICES – EXPONENTIAL RESULTS
If you’re like most remodeling companies, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to rank your website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS! With a million self-proclaimed “remodeler SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. That is never a factor with us. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and services backed by tangible data.
You need three things for your website to rank above all the other remodeling companies:
- Your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the kitchen remodeling industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) have to be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona offers remodeling companies complete SEO services ready for immediate use to measurably improve the 3 metrics listed above. The end result, for many of our kitchen remodeling clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
- 80% – that’s the increase one of our remodeling clients saw in total tracked leads in just one year of using our services!
- 3,485 – that’s the number of keywords that same client is currently ranking in the #1 spot on Google for!
- 113% – that’s the increase another one of our remodeling clients saw in non-branded organic visits to their website in just one year of using our services!
- 540% – that’s the increase that same client saw in Houzz visits in just 8 months!
“Blue Corona’s expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom. ”
– LARRY ROSEN, PRESIDENT, JACK ROSEN CUSTOM KITCHENS
HOW SEO WORKS: A REMODELERS’ GUIDE
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & SEO Audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of good SEO, so it’s the basis of every service that Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves, because we know that owners care the most about the business so we put ourselves sin that mindset. In order to provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first look at your marketing in the same way a CPA would look at your financials. Most remodeler SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matter if you aren’t seeing increases in profit, revenue, and booked jobs from organic searches (for terms other than your company name!).
Remodeler SEO is a zero sum game which means that in order for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must jump over your competitors’ websites that are currently seen as better than yours. One of the most common questions remodelers ask us is, “How much SEO do I need?” We can’t intelligently answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other remodelers and home improvement companies in your area.
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from the owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools we created that no other SEO company has)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Determination of your company’s presence online – linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational Improvements Indicated by SEO
Armed with the data from the SEO audit process, the second step in the SEO process is to make improvements on a foundational level that are required to facilitate your SEO success going forward. For example, to rank well on Google you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If foundational issues are identified during the SEO audit process, those code and site structure issues must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, and giving your website files a more logical structure. We also see instances where there needs to be improvement of your website’s speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation for SEO and Marketing
With the right foundation in place, and armed with the right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google does not rank websites – it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content acts like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads and sales)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE authority for what you do in your designated markets.
Most remodelers hate creating website copy! That’s okay – Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, US-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) that specialize in creating original, relevant, and authoritative content specifically for remodeling and renovation companies.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite Factors
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce, or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equals more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal! Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content – content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Be Wary of Remodeler SEO Scams!
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- “Do you adhere to search engine webmaster guidelines?”
- “How do you determine SEO success?”For (Blue Corona), we always determine SEO success by increased leads—not rankings or traffic. Who cares if you’re getting more website traffic if it’s traffic from China and you’re a local remodeling company in Bethesda, Maryland!
- “What happens if/when we part ways?”Many companies don’t let you keep your website or content—you’re simply renting it from them.
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your remodeling company grow with SEO! Contact one of our SEO specialists today!
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project. ”
- Free Analysis