- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
SEO for Kitchen Remodeling Companies
If you’re looking for an SEO firm specializing in helping remodeling companies measurably improve their SEO performance, this is where you need to be! See why companies like Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens chose Blue Corona to increase traffic and leads to their websites using SEO.
SEO is vitally important to your remodeling company’s website, but a lot business owners still don’t know how it works. That’s okay, we’re the experts here. When you go to Google and search, “kitchen remodeling companies city, state” the top few websites listed on the first page are the ones that are receiving the most traffic. So, if you don’t see your remodeling company’s website listed on the first page of search results, you’re losing business to other remodeling companies and your SEO needs to be addressed. Blue Corona can help.
Our team of SEO experts has extensive experience helping remodeling companies get more qualified website traffic and converting more website visitors into leads and booked jobs.
Our SEO Process for Kitchen Remodelers
Our process for SEO is similar to our approach to marketing for kitchen remodeling companies in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2PUBLISHING HIGH-QUALITY WEBSITE CONTENT
- Keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Including both search engine-friendly optimizations in the content and calls-to-action to encourage conversions from your users
3BUILDING & MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
4OPTIMIZING & MANAGING GOOGLE MY BUSINESS (GOOGLE+)
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
5TRACKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top-three competitors
- And more
6TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Optimizing and pivoting your campaign for better performance over time
Our SEO Services for Kitchen Remodelers
If you’re like most remodeling companies, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to rank your website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS! With a million self-proclaimed “remodeler SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. That is never a factor with us. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and services backed by tangible data.
You need three things for your website to rank above all the other remodeling companies:
- Your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the kitchen remodeling industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) have to be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona offers remodeling companies complete SEO services ready for immediate use to measurably improve the 3 metrics listed above. The end result, for many of our kitchen remodeling clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
- 80% – that’s the increase one of our remodeling clients saw in total tracked leads in just one year of using our services!
- 3,485 – that’s the number of keywords that same client is currently ranking in the #1 spot on Google for!
- 113% – that’s the increase another one of our remodeling clients saw in non-branded organic visits to their website in just one year of using our services!
- 540% – that’s the increase that same client saw in Houzz visits in just 8 months!
“BLUE CORONA’S EXPERTISE IN SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVING THE INCREASE IN MONTHLY VISITS TO OUR WEB SITE, PRODUCING MANY TELEPHONE INQUIRIES AND VISITS TO OUR SHOWROOM. ”
– LARRY ROSEN, PRESIDENT, JACK ROSEN CUSTOM KITCHENS
HOW SEO WORKS: A REMODELERS’ GUIDE
STEP 1: COMPREHENSIVE WEBSITE TRACKING & SEO AUDIT
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of good SEO, so it’s the basis of every service that Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves, because we know that owners care the most about the business so we put ourselves sin that mindset. In order to provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first look at your marketing in the same way a CPA would look at your financials. Most remodeler SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matter if you aren’t seeing increases in profit, revenue, and booked jobs from organic searches (for terms other than your company name!).
Remodeler SEO is a zero sum game which means that in order for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must jump over your competitors’ websites that are currently seen as better than yours. One of the most common questions remodelers ask us is, “How much SEO do I need?” We can’t intelligently answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other remodelers and home improvement companies in your area.
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from the owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools we created that no other SEO company has)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Determination of your company’s presence online – linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
STEP 2: FOUNDATIONAL IMPROVEMENTS INDICATED BY SEO
Armed with the data from the SEO audit process, the second step in the SEO process is to make improvements on a foundational level that are required to facilitate your SEO success going forward. For example, to rank well on Google you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If foundational issues are identified during the SEO audit process, those code and site structure issues must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, and giving your website files a more logical structure. We also see instances where there needs to be improvement of your website’s speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
STEP 3: CONTENT CREATION FOR SEO AND MARKETING
With the right foundation in place, and armed with the right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google does not rank websites – it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content acts like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads and sales)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE authority for what you do in your designated markets.
Most remodelers hate creating website copy! That’s okay – Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, US-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) that specialize in creating original, relevant, and authoritative content specifically for remodeling and renovation companies.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite Factors
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce, or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equals more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal! Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content – content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Be Wary of Remodeler SEO Scams!
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- “Do you adhere to search engine webmaster guidelines?”
- “How do you determine SEO success?”For (Blue Corona), we always determine SEO success by increased leads—not rankings or traffic. Who cares if you’re getting more website traffic if it’s traffic from China and you’re a local remodeling company in Bethesda, Maryland!
- “What happens if/when we part ways?”Many companies don’t let you keep your website or content—you’re simply renting it from them.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our kitchen remodeling SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis