- What We Do
- Case Studies
New Website Designed for Solar Energy Company
Solera Energy, a solar company in Missouri and Northwest Arkansas, turned to Blue Corona in September 2020 to revamp the company’s online presence with three goals in mind:
- Generate Leads – Solera Energy needed a new website that effectively turned website visitors into serviceable leads.
- Higher Visibility On Search Engines – The company needed a website that was SEO-friendly to generate higher rankings and visibility on search engines.
- Improved Brand Awareness – The company wanted to refresh its old website with a clean, crisp design that exudes professionalism. When a visitor lands on the company’s website, the Solera team wanted to leave consumers no doubt that they are the authority for solar energy in Missouri.
New Website Features & Functionality
- Multiple Conversion Elements – Solera Energy’s number one goal throughout the website redesign process was to generate leads. A sticky header boasts two contact methods (contact button, tracked phone line) while contact forms can be found on the website’s home page and subpages.
- Trust Builders – While browsing Solera Energy’s website, visitors are served multiple trust builders to showcase the company’s authority in the clean energy industry. Partner logos such as Tesla, Generac, LG, and others are highly visible on the site’s home page. Solera Energy’s 3-step process breaks down how the solar panel installation process in a concise, easy-to-understand way. Benefits of solar energy are also strategically placed throughout the site, further building trust with website visitors.
- Social Proof – 5-star customer reviews are showcased throughout the site’s webpages, along with the company’s Missouri and Northwest Arkansas service areas to bring a local feel and peace of mind to consumers interested in solar.
- Clean and Consistent Branding – Prior to their website redesign, the Solera Energy team did not like their old website’s colors and overall layout. The Blue Corona team created a design that balanced white space and the company’s unique color palette to create a design the client was incredibly happy with.
- SEO-Friendly Platform & Content – Solera Energy’s website is built on Blue Corona’s proprietary website platform, and as a result, is developed to increase page speed (and reduce load times), optimized code to streamline Google’s crawlers, and optimized content for enhanced SEO value.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.