- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Internet Marketing for Contractors
Contractor Digital Marketing That Generates More Calls & Leads
Are you a contractor who’s phone isn’t ringing quite as much as you’d like? Digital marketing is a volatile industry, but Blue Corona’s internet marketing for contractors have helped hundreds of general contractors, remodelers, roofers, HVAC companies, and other home service companies generate more calls and inbound leads from their website.
Homeowners have thrown traditional contractor marketing strategies like the Yellowpages and door hangers out the window and turn to search engines like Google and Bing to book their next home improvement project. What’s more, if your competitors have more than one listing on page one of Google (like PPC ads, multiple organic listings, maps listings, etc.) this significantly decreases the chance that your listing will win the click!
- 91% – Increase in phone calls in less than 12 months of investing in contractor internet marketing. Most notably, this client saw an increase of calls during their slow season.
- 454% – Increase the same client saw in non-branded organic traffic.
- 433% – Increase in online conversions.
When you choose Blue Corona as your local internet marketing partner, we handle all aspects of your online marketing strategy—from advertising tracking to content creation to Google Maps management, and more.
Our Process for Contractor Digital Marketing
Our process for contractor digital marketing is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2SEO: PUBLISHING HIGH-QUALITY WEBSITE CONTENT
- Keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Including both search engine-friendly optimizations in the content and calls-to-action to encourage conversions from your users
3PPC: CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
- Monitoring and improving bids and average position of paid ads
4SOCIAL: ENGAGING PAID AND ORGANIC CONTENT
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
5EMAIL: IMPROVING CUSTOMER RETENTION & LOYALTY
- Building opt-in email signs up to contact forms
- Designing custom email templates
- Creating custom email content
- Split-testing your email campaigns
6TRACKING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the performance of your competitors
- Tracking performance down to sales and revenue
- Tweaking campaigns to improve the above metrics
Increase Your Rankings & Search Visibility on Google Page One
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO only HAVE A WEBSITE
Your website isn’t a brochure, it’s a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your business, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional contractor marketing and advertising. But, can new customers find your website?
Your business is different from the competitors in your area, and so should your internet marketing campaign. At Blue Corona, we don’t take a cookie cutter approach to internet marketing for contractors. Work with a marketing partner with awards and experience, like Blue Corona. Internet marketing success is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in your industry.
Contractor SEO & Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for contractors
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the authority for what you do, in the markets you do it. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing, but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your contracting company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet.
2. Second, create a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for contractors—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Did you know that nearly half of total Google search queries have local intent? In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with contractor SEO services, if you’re a contractor, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These seven local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through-rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically-related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising for Contractors (PPC)
Because SEO campaigns can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to deliver results, we always recommend our new contractors invest in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your contracting company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most contractors, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your contracting business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in contractor marketing online so you can truly quantify your marketing investments.
Why Choose Blue Corona as Your Contractor Marketing Partner?
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO company—we truly see ourselves as a web marketing partner to your contracting business. We market your business as if it were our business—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your services on the web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping contractors just like yours get more leads and sales from the web. Virtually every Blue Corona client has doubled, tripled, or quadrupled their web leads within six months of engaging with us. Call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy contractor clients!
The Internet is arguably the most powerful and cost-effective sales and marketing tool at your disposal—are you utilizing it to the fullest extent possible?
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing company on the planet! Unlike other digital marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “marketing gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our digital marketing clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and marketing, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect marketing campaign performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis