- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Online Marketing for Plumbers
Don’t Waste Your Dollars—Invest in Smart Plumber Marketing
If you own a local plumbing company and you’re looking for an Internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level, you’ve come to the right place.
You know that your potential customers are searching for your plumbing services on the Web, but can they find you? Take a second to do a quick Google search for “toiler repair + one of the cities you service” or “plumber + one of the cities you service.” What do you see? If you don’t have at least one listing on the first page of search results, you’re losing business! What’s more—if your competitors have more than one listing (paid, organic, local), this significantly decreases the chance that your listing will win the click!
At Blue Corona, we have extensive experience in plumber marketing and helping local plumbing companies like yours cost-effectively market their business on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the Web.
- 91% – that’s the increase one of our home service companies saw in phone calls in less than a year of using our services. Most notably, our client saw an increase of calls during their regular slow season.
- 454% – that’s the increase that same client saw in non-branded organic traffic.
- 433% – that’s the increase the client saw in online conversions.
When you choose Blue Corona as your local Internet marketing partner, we handle all aspects of your online marketing strategy—from advertising tracking to content marketing to local SEO and more.
Call us today to find out how we can measurably improve your plumbing company’s marketing return on investment, or keep reading to learn more about our Internet marketing services.
Our Online Marketing Process for Plumbing Contractors
Our process for digital marketing is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2SEO: PUBLISHING HIGH-QUALITY WEBSITE CONTENT
- Keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Including both search engine-friendly optimizations in the content and calls-to-action to encourage conversions from your users
3PPC: CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
- Monitoring and improving bids and average position of paid ads
4SOCIAL: ENGAGING PAID AND ORGANIC CONTENT
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
5EMAIL: IMPROVING CUSTOMER RETENTION & LOYALTY
- Building opt-in email signs up to contact forms
- Designing custom email templates
- Creating custom email content
- Split-testing your email campaigns
6TRACKING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the performance of your competitors
- Tracking performance down to sales and revenue
- Tweaking campaigns to improve the above metrics
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most plumbing companies, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your plumbing company and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing your plumbing business online so you can truly quantify your marketing investments.
Maximize Your Online Real Estate
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO JUST HAVE A WEBSITE!
Don’t think of your website as a brochure; think of it as a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your plumbing company, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. With that being said, how easy is it for potential customers who aren’t familiar with your brand to find your plumbing website?
Think of where your customers spend their time on the Internet. Sure, many of them are using search engines to find your plumbing services when they need them, but there’s definitely more to the story. At the highest level, Internet marketing success is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in your industry.
Get Your Plumbing Company on the First Page of Google
IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS WITH SEO & CONTENT MARKETING
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote your local plumbing company as THE authority for what you do, in the markets you do it. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! requires three things:
- First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website. At Blue Corona, our Web team specializes in designing websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing, but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your plumbing company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the Web.
- Second, you must create Web page after Web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Google ranks web pages indiviually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more!) specifically for plumbers—so you won’t have to write a thing (unless you want to!).
- Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building shady links that will get you penalized by Google!
When you hire Blue Corona as your plumber marketing and SEO company and content marketing partner, you’ll receive a dedicated account manager as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated, professional copywriter. You’ll also receive detailed monthly reports that connect your website’s SEO performance to your company’s bottom line.
MAXIMIZE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE REAL ESTATE WITH LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Did you know that nearly half of total Google search queries have local intent? In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with SEO services, if you own a local plumbing company, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These seven local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through-rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your plumbing company’s visibility for geographically-related searches.
GET MORE LEADS—FAST—WITH PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING
Because SEO campaigns can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to deliver results, we always recommend our new plumbing clients invest in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the Web as well as maximize your plumbing company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Why Choose Blue Corona as Your Plumbing Marketing Partner?
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO company—we truly see ourselves as a Web marketing partner to your plumbing business. We market your business as if it were our business—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your plumbing company on the Web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping plumbing companies just like yours get more leads and sales from the Web. Virtually every Blue Corona client has doubled, tripled, or quadrupled their Web leads within six months of engaging with us. Call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy plumbing clients!
The Internet is arguably the most powerful and cost-effective sales and marketing tool at your disposal—are you utilizing it to the fullest extent possible?
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing company on the planet! Unlike other digital marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “marketing gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our digital marketing clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and marketing, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect marketing campaign performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“Sekas Homes Bryan Deege is the vice president of Sekas Homes—an award-winning custom home builder in Virginia. Since 1987, Sekas Homes has developed a reputation as one of area’s premier builders, but their online presence wasn’t doing them any favors for attracting clients who were not already familiar with their reputation and their work. The Problem Bryan understood that a lot of Sekas Homes’ potential clients were looking for their services online, but they weren’t ranking for keywords related to...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
- Free Analysis