- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Plumber PPC Marketing Services
Want More Booked Jobs? Get Them with Pay Per Click Advertising for Plumbers
Want more leads and booked jobs for your plumbing company? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out. Savvy plumbers and plumbing companies know that the key to getting more leads and booked jobs from the web is to maximize your first-page real estate on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
If you search Google for a keyword or keyword phrase relevant to your business and you see plumbing ads for companies other than yours, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to competing plumbing companies.
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing plumbing PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Contact us today to get started!
Plumbing PPC Services We Specialize In :
What's Included In Our Plumbing PPC Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads and sales. When you choose Blue Corona to manage your pay per click campaigns, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching plumbing keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Benefits of PPC for Plumbers and Plumbing Companies
Plumbing PPC Ads are Visible & Relevant
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many plumbing companies continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your product/service. Pay per click advertising only puts your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for a “plumber Richmond VA” needs and is interested in hiring a plumber!
In fact, 75% of people who click on ads say that search ads are helpful in finding the information they need.
Plumbing PPC Ads Are Highly Controllable & Have Manageable ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many plumbing companies make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a contractor to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising. Blue Corona is one of the top SEO companies for plumbing companies in the country and we can say, without question, that the plumbing companies having the most success marketing their businesses online use both strategies.
Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
Pay Per Click Services Our Plumbing Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords for plumbers) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
How Blue Corona Helps Contractors with PPC for Plumbers
For all pay per click (PPC) advertising’s advantages, there are some potential drawbacks. Extra time is not something many plumbing companies have. PPC platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft’s Ad Center are fairly complex (and this is being polite). While it is true that many plumbers generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
You’ve got a business to run! Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for plumbing companies.
Does Pay Per Click Advertising Work for Plumbers?
Yes. Check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one contractor investing in our pay per click services saw:
- 1,214% return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
Another client, a contractor in Pennsylvania, saw the following results from a Local Services ad campaign:
- A 9:1 return on investment
- A $16.36 cost per lead
Unlike other pay per click companies, Blue Corona started as a measurement and ad tracking company. Some of you are probably saying, “so what?” Well, better data equals better results – guaranteed! Our PPC management team has tools and technologies our competitors don’t. This provides us with never-before-seen insights into your account performance.
For example, wouldn’t it be nice to know which keywords generate the best phone leads? With our technology, you’ll see whether it’s really worth it to pay $5.00 to see your ad appear in the top PPC spot for the phrase, “tankless hybrid water heater.” We track that and adjust your account settings to emphasize the keywords that produce the best results!
Ready to Launch Your Own Plumbing PPC Campaign?
Whether you already have an existing PPC campaign or not, we can help! If you have an existing campaign, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll show you changes to make that will measurably improve your PPC performance and ROI and we’re not talking about an incremental increase. Our recommended changes will more than offset the price of the audit or the PPC audit is free!
If you’re new to pay per click advertising and you’d prefer to walk a bit before we start jogging together, drop us a line today and get a free analysis of your website along with a demo of how PPC advertising can help your plumbing business!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our plumbing PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.