Paid Social Media Marketing Campaigns
You may not think of social media marketing as a paid search campaign, but in order to maximize your visibility on social media platforms, paid social media is a must these days. According to a study from Nielsen, paid social media is increasing in comparison to unpaid social media. In 2013, 64% of advertisers expected to increase their social media advertising budget!
If you’re not one of those advertisers, you might want to consider it. Paid social media allows you to reach people that you may not have been able to reach organically.
Whether you’re just getting started with paid social media marketing or you’re looking to fine tune your existing campaign, the PPC (pay per click) specialists at Blue Corona are ready to help with every aspect of your social media campaign management—from tracking setup to content creation and more.
Let us do a FREE analysis of your current PPC campaigns!
Enter your website address into the box below to let our PPC experts identify opportunities for improvement:
The Advantages of Paid Social Media
Paid social media allows you to target audiences that may not have seen your post otherwise, while also increasing brand awareness and product awareness. In addition, paid social media is a great driver of micro-conversions, whether they be for trials, free samples, or just funneling additional traffic to your website.
For maximum effectiveness, a paid social media campaign can be used in conjunction with other forms of media, such as TV ads, newspaper ads, direct mail pieces, and more.
Why Choose Blue Corona for Your Paid Social Media Campaign Management?
With so many social network platforms and more emerging every day, it can be difficult to determine where to allocate your social media advertising spend. Blue Corona can help.
Our PPC specialists develop baseline data to better determine which social media platforms are producing the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns on a variety of platforms, including:
- Facebook – Facebook allows for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- Twitter – Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
- YouTube – YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your AdWords account.
- Houzz – Houzz is a great way for home improvement companies to connect with customers who are looking for home improvement ideas. Houzz Pro+, the network’s paid platform, allows you to increase your photos and visibility, get more insights about your profile, and choose multiple categories and service areas.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn Ads allows you to engage with B2B customers. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- And more – We can also help you test ads on platforms like Google+ and Instagram.
Depending on your industry as well as a number of other factors, the cost per lead and cost per click you receive in Google AdWords may be cheaper or more expensive than for a paid social media campaign. However, the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Once you consider what your goals are, contact us and we can help you decide where your budget is best allocated.
Sign Up for Paid Social Media Campaign Management
Most small business owners lack the time, expertise, and tools required to maximize ROI. At Blue Corona, we specialize in all aspects of online marketing for small to medium sized businesses.
Contact us today to get started with paid social media marketing or to have us analyze your current campaign.
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project. ”
- Free Analysis