- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Paid Social Media Advertising Campaigns
You may not think of social media marketing as a paid search campaign, but in order to maximize your visibility on social media platforms, paid social media is a must these days. Not only are consumers spending upwards of two hours per day on social media sites, almost 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
However, social media marketing these days is pay-to-play. For example, Facebook’s news algorithm has it so users only see roughly 2% of branded posts in their news feed. Paying for ads allows you to reach people that you may not have been able to reach organically.
Whether you’re just getting started with social media marketing or you’re looking to fine-tune your existing campaign, the PPC (pay per click) specialists at Blue Corona are ready to help with every aspect of your social media campaign management—from tracking setup to content creation and more.
You can count on us for:
- Facebook advertising
- YouTube advertising
- Houzz advertising
- LinkedIn advertising
- Twitter advertising
- Pinterest advertising
- And more, including Instagram, Google+, and others
Let us do a FREE analysis of your current paid social Media advertising campaigns!
Enter your website address into the box below to get started with our paid social media advertising services and let our PPC experts identify your opportunities for improvement:
Why Use Paid Social Media Advertising?
Why use paid social media advertising? Five reasons:
- Facebook accounts for one in every six minutes spent online
- 70% of consumers expect brands to have a social media presence
- 74% of Twitter users follow small businesses to get product updates
- YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the US.
- 93% of pinners have used Pinterest to plan a future purchase
Social media ads allow you to target audiences that may not have seen your post otherwise while also increasing brand awareness and product awareness. In addition, paid social is a great driver of micro-conversions, whether they be for trials, free samples, or just funneling additional traffic to your website.
For maximum social media advertising effectiveness, a campaign should be used in conjunction with other forms of media, such as TV ads, newspaper ads, direct mail pieces, and more.
Types of Social Media Advertising Platforms
WIthin “social media advertising” are different platforms you can use to reach your goal. Each one is different, has a different audience, and serves different purposes. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns, including:
- Facebook advertising – Facebook allows for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- Twitter advertising – Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
- YouTube advertising – YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Over 90% of Internet users claim that video plays a big role in purchasing decisions. On top of that, by 2019, video will account for 80% of global Internet traffic and 85% in the US. Unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your AdWords account.
- Houzz advertising – Houzz is a great way for home improvement companies to connect with customers who are looking for home improvement ideas. Houzz Pro+, the network’s paid platform, allows you to increase your photos and visibility, get more insights about your profile, and choose multiple categories and service areas.
- LinkedIn advertising – Social media plays an important role in B2B relationships; 64% of brands follow other businesses on social media. LinkedIn Ads allows you to engage with these B2B customers. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- And more – We can also help you test ads on platforms like Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Types of Social Media Ads
Within each platform, there are specific types of ads that work to help meet a specific goal. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest all have similar objectives:
- Build traffic to your website
- Build brand awareness
- Lead generation (Facebook and Instagram only)
- Boost engagement with your page or posts
- Increase app installs
- Increase conversions (on the social platform itself or on your website)
LinkedIn has a smaller (but growing) buffet of options:
- Increase traffic to your website
- Increase post or page engagement
- Lead generation
How Much Do Paid Social Ads Cost?
Depending on your industry as well as a number of other factors, the cost per lead and cost per click you receive in Google AdWords may be cheaper or more expensive than for a paid social media campaign. However, the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
The platforms themselves differ as well; if you’re measuring cost per click (CPC) Facebook advertising costs on average about $0.27 per click. If you’re measuring cost per thousand impressions (CPM), Facebook advertising costs about $7.19 CPM. However, LinkedIn’s numbers are much higher, as the target audience is smaller and the goal is largely B2B.
Once you consider what your goals are, contact us and we’ll send you some social media advertising examples as well as help you decide where your budget is best allocated.
Which Channel Is the Best Social Media Advertising Platform for My Business?
The Importance of Choosing the Right Paid Social Advertising Channel
With so many social network platforms and more emerging every day, it can be difficult to determine where to allocate your social media advertising spend. However, if you choose the wrong social media platform to advertise on, you’ll be wasting your money. Blue Corona can help. Take a look at the infographic below (or click on it to read the accompanying blog post) to determine which platform is best for your individual business:
Why Choose Blue Corona Over Other Paid Social Media Advertising Agencies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our paid social media advertising reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best social media advertising agency for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
FInished checking out our testimonials? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- YOU WON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- YOU’LL OWN YOUR AD CREATIVES. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- YOU’LL OPTIMIZE YOUR MARKETING COSTS. All your social media ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that connect social media performance to your bottom line.
Most small business owners lack the time, expertise, and tools required to maximize ROI. At Blue Corona, we specialize in all aspects of online marketing for small to medium-sized businesses.
Contact us today to get started with paid social media marketing or to have us analyze your current campaign.
- Free Analysis