- Case Studies
Social Media Marketing Services
Differentiate Your Brand and Amplify Your Message with Social Media Marketing and Advertising
We are in an age where more than 70% of consumers expect a brand to have a social media presence. But, not just any social media presence—consumers expect your brand to have a tailored, cohesive social media strategy.
Almost every business can benefit from social media marketing services. While most companies know they should be using social media to market their business, they don’t know what networks to invest in—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.—or how much, and that’s where our social media management services step in. Blue Corona’s social media management and advertising services remove the complexity of social media for business owners and let you stick to what you know best—running your business!
Fill out the form below for a free social media analysis or contact us today to get started!
What's Included in Our Social Media Marketing Services
Our process for social is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results. Learn more about our social media services list and packages below!
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking and optimizing your audience and reach
- Tracking and optimizing engagement rates
- Tracking and optimizing click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking and optimizing your ROI on paid social campaigns
5MANAGING & MONITORING YOUR SOCIAL REPUTATION
- Monitoring social media reviews
- Monitoring social media feedback and sentiment
- Monitoring social engagement from campaigns
- Monitoring brand mentions and chatter across social platforms
6AMPLIFYING YOUR EFFORTS WITH WEBSITE INTEGRATION
- Installation of social widgets on website
- Optional website social feed
- Adding social buttons like “Share on Facebook” or “Pin This” to website content
- And more!
Why Social Media Marketing Is a Smart Bet for Your Business
Social media campaigns are low-cost to run and can be specifically targeted to the audience that you want to reach. At Blue Corona, our social media specialists will develop baseline data to better determine which social media platforms are producing the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns on a variety of platforms, including:
Facebook advertising campaigns allow for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
Facebook alone has over 900 million unique users spending over 700 billion minutes per month on the site. Do you want to advertise where your customers are spending their time? Then you’ve got to advertise on social media.
Instagram marketing (done through the Facebook ad platform) is a must-have for any business with visual products and services. Not only is it the second-most popular social platform, but 74% of users log on daily. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
Houzz marketing services are a great way for home improvement companies like remodelers, architects, and builders to connect with customers who are looking for home improvement ideas. Houzz Pro+, the network’s paid platform, allows you to increase your photos and visibility, get more insights about your profile, and choose multiple categories and service areas.
Read our Houzz case study, where we helped one remodeler increase their Houzz visits by 378%!
YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Unlike television, when you invest in a YouTube marketing campaign, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your AdWords account.
LinkedIn advertising services allow you to engage with more B2B customers. About four out of five LinkedIn members drive business decisions, and members have 2x the buying power of other social platforms. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
We can also help you test ads on platforms like Pinterest, Nextdoor, Houzz, and more. In competitive industries, we often find that the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google Ads and Bing Ads!
Other Social Media Marketing Services for Businesses
- Social media analytics and reporting – Before you begin marketing on social media, it’s crucial to put proper tracking in place. Our custom social media analytics provide clients with valuable insights into the communities around their brand. From overall community demographics to engagement reports that show how successful specific campaigns are playing out, our reports help business owners more specifically target their marketing message.
- Brand monitoring – If your customers are online, there’s a good chance they are talking about your business! Through review sites and social networks, customers are expressing their opinions of businesses both positively and negatively. Keep on top of what people are saying about your company through Blue Corona’s state of the art monitoring tools! We’ll continually monitor the web for any new mentions of your company on blogs, review sites, or social networks.
- Reputation Management – Managing your online reputation is one of the most important marketing strategies you can employ! Negative comments and reviews can hurt your search engine rankings and they can be damaging to your ability to attract new clients. Actively engaging your customers and your reviews online will allow your business to stay ahead of the news and control how your company is perceived.
Social Media Marketing Improves Your SEO
The social media debate has been raging for years in the search world. Matt Cutts, head of the Google Webspam team, has adamantly denied that they matter. On the flip side, smart people have done studies and basically said “yes, they do matter.”
Below is a snippet from a Moz ranking factors survey that shows social media—especially Facebook—really correlates to search results.
Facebook likes and shares influence rankings—just not in the way we think of a traditional ranking. Simply getting more likes and shares isn’t going to make a direct result—but it means you’re attacking your web marketing strategy in a successful way.
Why Choose Blue Corona over Other Social Media Marketing Companies or Social Media Agencies?
Blue Corona is much more than a social media marketing business or SEO company—we truly see ourselves as an internet marketing partner to your business. We market your business as if it were our own—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your company on the web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Get started with our social media management services today!
*Already investing in social media marketing with another company? Ask about our social media audits! We’ll give you a detailed look at the performance of your social media profiles, how your social media campaigns are performing, and how our team of social experts can improve your social media marketing.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and social media marketing company on the planet! Unlike other social marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “social gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our social media marketing clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and social media, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect social performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“"Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom."”
“"Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“"I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow."”
“"My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“"Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.