- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Social Media Marketing for Architects & Home Builders
Think your architect or design/build company doesn’t need a Facebook page? Think again!
Social media is growing at a rapid pace and is playing an increasingly important role in how customers and businesses interact. Facebook alone has over 500 million active users spending over 700 billion minutes per month on the site. You would be insane not to market on this platform and other social media sites your customers just can’t seem to tear themselves away from!
Ready to start marketing your firm on social media? We’re ready to help! Blue Corona’s social media specialists can assist with all aspects of your social media marketing—from account setup, to banner and ad design, to bid management, posting, tracking, and more.
Our Social Media Marketing Process for Architects & Builders
Our process for social is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking your audience and reach
- Tracking engagement rates
- Tracking click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking your ROI on paid social campaigns
5MANAGING YOUR ORGANIC & PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking parameters for each campaign
- Monitoring engagement and interaction from customer base
- Monitoring engagement, leads, and sales from campaigns
- Building your audience across appropriate social channels
6Advanced Email Marketing Strategies
- Marketing automation
- Customer retention email
- Win-back email campaigns
- And more!
How We Help Architects & Home Builders with Social Media
Our social media services for architects and home builders include:
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
Run specific social media campaigns to energize your fan-base, drive traffic to your Facebook page, or raise awareness around a new product, service, trend, or recent project! Sweepstakes, giveaways, and other contests are a proven way to generate new “Likes” to your page and buzz around your name. Best of all, they are relatively low-cost to run and can be specifically targeted to the audience that you want to reach!
Our social media specialists will develop baseline data to better determine which social media platforms are producing the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns on a variety of platforms, including:
- Facebook – Facebook allows for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- Twitter – Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
- YouTube – YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your AdWords account.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn Ads allows you to engage with B2B customers. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
- And more – We can also help you test ads on platforms like Google+ and Instagram. In competitive industries like home design/build, we often find that the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google AdWords and Bing Ads!
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Social Media Analytics and Reporting – Our custom social media analytics provide clients with valuable insights into the communities around their brand. From overall community demographics to engagement reports that show how successful specific campaigns are playing out, our reports help architects and home builders more specifically target their marketing message.
- Brand Monitoring – If your customers are online, there’s a good chance they are talking about your firm! Through review sites and social networks, customers are expressing their opinions of businesses both positively and negatively. Keep on top of what people are saying about your firm through Blue Corona’s state of the art monitoring tools! We’ll continually monitor the web for any new mentions of your company on blogs, review sites, or social networks.
- Reputation Management – Managing your online reputation is one of the most important marketing strategies you can employ! Negative comments and reviews can hurt your search engine rankings and they can be damaging to your ability to attract new clients. Actively engaging your customers and your reviews online will allow your design/build business to stay ahead of the news and control how your company is perceived.
Will Social Media Improve Your Design/Build Firm’s SEO?
The social media debate has been raging for years in the search world. Matt Cutts, head of the Google Webspam team, has adamantly denied that they matter. On the flip side, smart people have done studies and basically said “nah, they do matter.” Below is a snippit from the Moz ranking factors survey that shows social media—especially Facebook—really correlates to search results.
Facebook likes and shares influence rankings—just not in the way we think of a traditional ranking. Simply getting more likes and shares isn’t going to make a direct result—but it means you’re attacking your web marketing strategy in a successful way. We know Bing has played around with Facebook influencing results—and they very much matter there, still. Eventually, with web personalization trends, Facebook and other social factors are going to play a major role in how we find things on the internet going forward. The time is now to get going on it.
What Makes Us Different
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO or social media company—we truly see ourselves as a web marketing partner to your design/build business. We market your company as if it were our own—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your company on the web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping architects just like you get more leads and sales from the web.
Sign up for a free social media analysis or call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy social media clients!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and social media marketing company on the planet! Unlike other social marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “social gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our social media marketing clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and social media, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect social performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis