- What We Do
- Case Studies
SEO Services for HVAC Companies
HVAC Contractors Use SEO to Increase Website Traffic, Calls, Leads & Sales
Search engine visibility—being found at the top of Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.—is mission-critical to your heating and air company’s growth. If your website doesn’t rank in the top three search results for keywords like “AC repair near me,” or “furnace installation [your city]”, you’re losing high-quality, serviceable HVAC leads to your competitors, guaranteed. The solution? HVAC SEO services.
What Is SEO for HVAC Companies?
About 97% of consumers turn to the internet to find local services, while 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Once there, 55% of searchers click on one of the first three entries.
Put simply, HVAC SEO services help your company:
- Improve keyword rankings on Google and other search engines
- Generate more website traffic
- Fill the top of your sales funnel with high-quality leads from homeowners in your service area
If you want more homeowners to find your company and book your services online, trust Blue Corona to get the job done. A Nexstar Network Strategic Partner with more than 10 years of experience providing digital marketing for HVAC companies across the United States, we know the HVAC industry—including what keywords your customers are searching and how to transform your current HVAC SEO campaign into a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine.
No more worrying about the phones not ringing, your trucks sitting dormant in the parking lot, and angry techs. HVAC SEO makes your phone ring.
With Blue Corona piloting your SEO strategy, you’ll rank higher in the search engines—leading to an increase in leads and sales growth for a lower cost. Learn about our SEO services for HVAC contractors below, including what you get and what makes us different than other HVAC digital marketing companies.
Ready to start your HVAC SEO campaign? Contact us now.
HVAC SEO Services: What's Included & Why It Matters
How does SEO for HVAC contractors increase your leads and booked jobs? Our HVAC search engine optimization specialists work in tandem with your entire digital marketing team to optimize your entire digital presence. This includes your website's code and structure, your website content, and offsite ranking factors to get your company ranked on page one of Google.
1DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
With a digital competitive analysis, you’ll know exactly how you stack up against your top three competitors in your service area. Every digital competitive analysis from Blue Corona includes:
- Custom HVAC SEO recommendations to increase keyword rankings, generate more website traffic, and how to fill the top of your sales funnel with high-quality, serviceable leads
- A look into HVAC SEO key performance indicators (KPIs), such as page one search visibility on Google
- A detailed breakdown of your website’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats from a digital marketing perspective
2WEBSITE CODE & STRUCTURE
Your website’s code and structure can have a significant impact on your online visibility and is a critical component to growing your business through SEO. Blue Corona ensures your website is easily found, crawled, and indexed by search engines and will:
- Make your website fast, secure, and mobile-friendly
- Audit and edit your website’s code and structure to align with leading HVAC SEO best practices
- Install advanced Google Analytics and customized call tracking on your website to track the source of new customer leads and make data-driven marketing recommendations for your heating and air conditioning company
3NEW WEBSITE CONTENT & OPTIMIZATION
Homeowners search hundreds of different keyword variations to find a local HVAC contractor on the web. Because Google ranks web pages (not websites), you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, SEO-optimized content. Blue Corona will:
- Update your website multiple times per month with fresh, locally targeted content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Publish SEO-optimized website assets like infographics, blog posts, custom imagery, and more as part of our content marketing and SEO services for HVAC companies
- Optimize your website and content will for voice search and smart home assistants like the Amazon Echo and Google Home
- Build backlinks to your website through white-hat SEO tactics, ensuring you never get penalized by Google
Like traditional SEO services for HVAC contractors, local search engine optimization (local SEO) connects your business with homeowners in need of a heating and cooling company. As part of our comprehensive SEO plans, your SEO strategy will include local SEO:
- Locating and auditing existing business citations across online directories like Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more (including industry-specific directories)
- Optimize your HVAC company’s Google My Business page, including regular check-ins throughout the month on your business address and service area, phone number, maps listing, business hours, questions and answers, reviews, and more
- Discover new opportunities to create more business citations, manage verified citations, and monitor local directories and backlink opportunities to build topical authority in your HVAC SEO campaign
Does your website load in less than three seconds? If not, you could be losing out on more traffic, leads, and sales. Google and other search engines want your website to load as fast as possible, and Blue Corona makes it happen. Our webmasters will optimize your website to load lightning fast across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices by:
- Optimizing large image files and other visual elements slowing down your website’s load time
- Leveraging best-in-class website hosting environments and server caching built to enhance your website’s speed
- Editing your website’s code to defer third-party scripts and other elements slowing your website down
6REVIEW GENERATION & MANAGEMENT
You’re already the authority for HVAC services in your market, but does your online reputation accurately represent your real-world expertise? Blue Corona can help you generate more reviews on Google My Business and other online directories. Our review generation and management services include:
- Automating the review generation process, helping you get more reviews without additional people resources to manage them
- Monitoring your online reputation each month
- Responding to positive and negative customer reviews on behalf of your company
7ANALYTICS, TRACKING & REPORTING
You can’t win the game of business if you don’t know the score. As the leader in SEO for HVAC companies (and other home service providers), our team will track, test, and tweak your SEO campaigns for better performance each and every month. This includes:
- Installing advanced Google Analytics and customized phone call tracking to track your lead flow and customer activity on your website
- Providing easy-to-understand SEO reports each month detailing the results of your HVAC SEO strategy
- Monthly keyword tracking and reporting
- Connecting your SEO campaign’s performance to your bottom line, giving you full transparency into the ROI of your campaign
Your job isn’t to babysit your digital marketing partner, it’s to run your business. When you partner with Blue Corona, you’ll receive an entire HVAC digital marketing team working to get you more website traffic, leads, and sales:
- Account manager
- SEO analysts and copywriters
- Digital designers
- And more
Why SEO Is the Best HVAC Marketing Strategy?
Why is SEO the best HVAC marketing strategy? Each month, customers in the U.S. perform almost 500,000 online searches for HVAC services. Considering more than 90% of searchers click on the first page of the search results, if your HVAC company doesn’t pop up on the first page for your target keywords, you’re losing business—guaranteed.
Search engine optimization for HVAC companies is one of the best ways to advertise your business because ranking at the top of search engines means you can connect with those homeowners at the moment they’re searching for your services online.
What It Takes To Outrank Your Competitors in Search Engines
If you want to outrank your competitors in search engines, you need to accomplish three things:
- Your website code and structure needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank (Learn about our HVAC website development services).
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the HVAC industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to establish and reinforce your site’s authority.
To accomplish that, our SEO specialists focus on:
- Website security (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Website mobile-friendliness
- Schema markup
- Webpage content quality
- Webpage content length
- Page speed
- Social signals
- Quality backlinks
- Optimized images
- User experience
If you’re like most HVAC contractors, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to do the things above. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it typically is (after all—think about what your competitors promise your clients!)!
We specialize in SEO for HVAC contractors, which means we know more about the HVAC SEO than virtually any other digital marketing company!
SEO for HVAC Contractors: Our Process in More Detail
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & SEO Audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every HVAC marketing service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves. To provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first evaluate your marketing the same way a great accountant would review your financials. Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you do not see increased booked jobs, revenue, and profit from organic searches (for keywords and search terms other than your company name!).
SEO marketing for HVAC contractors is a zero-sum game, which means that for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog websites that are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions heating and air conditioning companies ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other HVAC companies in your area.
A typical SEO audit and digital competitive analysis includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from the owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other HVAC SEO company has—it’s the only SEO software specially designed for the HVAC industry!)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s entire presence online—paid, organic, social, and more
The output of our digital competitive analysis is an overview report and SEO strategy.
Step 2: Foundational, Technical SEO Improvements to Your HVAC Website
Armed with the data derived from the digital competitive analysis, the second step in the SEO process is to make any technical SEO improvements required to facilitate your ongoing success.
Here’s how technical SEO for HVAC companies works: Google uses robots to crawl website pages, looking for clues as to what it’s about. By adding in certain technical aspects, you’re helping the robots understand your page a bit better.
Think of it this way: Search engine robots speak a different language than we do—HTML. It’s like having someone who speaks Russian determine what a web page in English is about. The technical bits we add are written in a language the search engines understand, like adding subtitles.
For example, to rank well on Google, you need a mobile-friendly website. That means before we can start creating amazing content, we need to make your website responsive.
Although every situation is unique, foundational improvements include things like:
- Revising your website’s title tags and meta descriptions
- Renaming various web pages
- Restructuring your website files
- Improving your site speed (load speed is a known ranking factor),
- Recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS)
Step 3: Content Creation and Content Marketing
With the right foundation in place, and armed right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web pages. Each page of content on your site allows you to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads, and sales!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE heating and cooling authority.
Most HVAC contractors hate creating website copy! That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional copywriters who specialize in creating unique, original, relevant, and authoritative content specifically for the HVAC industries.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite Factors and Local SEO
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web, starting with your Google My Business page.
Most homeowners and property managers want an HVAC contractor that’s local to the area. When consumers make geographically related searches like “AC repair near me” or “HVAC company in [city, state],” Google and other search engines show what’s called the local pack (otherwise known as map listings):
To get in the local pack, you need a flawless Google My Business page. With our local SEO services, we’ll do it for you and make sure it’s continually updated with the latest information.
OTHER OFFSITE FACTORS
A part of building authority offsite includes generating links back to your website. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturers’ pages, local chambers of commerce, or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal!
Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Be Wary of HVAC SEO Scams!
Not all HVAC SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your HVAC SEO and rankings—and ultimately, your HVAC business.
Before selecting an SEO company for your company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- “Do you adhere to search engine webmaster guidelines?”
- “How do you determine SEO success?” At Blue Corona, we always determine SEO success by increased leads—not rankings or traffic. Who cares if you’re getting more website traffic if it’s traffic from China and you’re a local contractor in Charlotte, NC!
- “What happens if/when we part ways?” Many companies don’t let you keep your website or content—you’re merely renting it from them.
Ready to rank #1 on Google? It’s time to contact us about HVAC SEO services
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your HVAC company grow with SEO! Contact us today!
What is HVAC SEO?
HVAC SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of creating and editing website content and code so that your website ranks well in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. To optimize your website for search, make it fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and full of unique, remarkable content. Then you must gain citations, links, and references from local directories and other websites.
What’s included in HVAC SEO services?
With your HVAC SEO services, you get a digital competitive analysis, website content and code optimization, new website content, local SEO, measurement and tracking reporting, and continual tweaking.
While other SEO agencies focus on executing the same deliverables month after month, at Blue Corona, we create HVAC SEO strategies that are based on your real-time keyword rankings, business priorities, and competitive research to outrank the competition on search engines and grow your business’ revenue.
Should I hire an HVAC SEO company?
An HVAC SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns and then have the means to optimize accordingly, you need an HVAC SEO company to manage this process for you and execute your campaigns.
How long does SEO for HVAC take?
Our HVAC clients can typically see results within six months of launching an HVAC search engine optimization campaign. Be patient, though—SEO takes a while to take effect, but the results will snowball once you get going.
How does Blue Corona track SEO success for HVAC companie?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Most HVAC marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Blue Corona, it’s the first step in every SEO project. We track all of your campaign’s activities and most important KPIs, including:
- Keyword rankings
- Website traffic
- Website conversion rate
- Verified leads (both new customers and existing customers)
At the end of the day, we view a successful HVAC SEO campaign as one that gets the job done and generates more leads, booked appointments, and sales for your company.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
Blue Corona is a Google Premier Partner, a distinction reserved for the top 3% of marketing agencies in North America. Because we are a Google Premier Partner, you get a team of HVAC digital marketing specialists with a direct line to Google’s support team, Google Ads beta programs (if investing in HVAC PPC marketing), and more.
Is Blue Corona experienced in providing SEO for HVAC contractors?
Yes. Blue Corona is very experienced in providing SEO for HVAC contractors. In fact, we cater our marketing services to HVAC, plumbing, and home services companies, and we are THE authority for SEO for HVAC companies. We have more than 10 years of experience helping HVAC contractors grow their businesses. Check out our case studies and see!
Why Choose Blue Corona Over Other HVAC Marketing Companies?
At Blue Corona, we let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our reviews from current clients to hear straight from them why we are the best HVAC marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
- You get a marketing partner who specializes in HVAC digital marketing and has proven success growing companies just like yours.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some of our competitors won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that we will bend over backward for you. SEO services for HVAC companies are a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated copywriter. Your entire team will be based in the United States.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
I would 100% recommend Blue Corona to any new, aspiring HVAC, plumbing, electrical service, home services type business that is looking to expand the footprint of Internet marketing truly because the sense of, they're not like your every other internet marketing company. They're not going to sell you a bill of goods and over-promise and under-deliver. They're going to under-promise and over-deliver.
There's been plenty of times where we would sit back and look at things and go, "Hey, you know what? That's probably the best decision we made in a long time." I would definitely recommend [Blue Corona] to other service companies because I want to see how other people like me and my family here at work succeed.
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.