Plumber SEO Services
Increase Leads & Search Engine Rankings with SEO for Plumbers
It’s not enough to only have a website. Go to Google and search, “plumber near me” or “plumbers in [your city].” If your plumbing company’s website is not ranking on page one of Google, you’re losing business to rival plumbers, guaranteed.
Plumber SEO services (search engine optimization), is the process of editing and creating website content and code on your plumbing company’s website so that each of your web pages ranks on page one of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Site Code & Structure – Your website must be coded so search engines can easily find, crawl, and rank every web page on your website. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly.
- Onsite Content – You need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content from your plumbing company’s SEO strategy (also known as content marketing).
- Offsite Factors & Reviews – You must earn high-quality backlinks from other relevant and authoritative plumbing websites and generate five-star reviews on Google My Business and other places around the web to create a winning plumbing SEO strategy.
What Results Can I Expect from a Winning SEO Strategy for Plumbers?
Plumber SEO services, like all plumbing marketing campaigns, create a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine for your company by:
- Improving keyword rankings on search engines for keywords like “plumber,” “plumbing company,” “plumbers near me,” “hot water heater installation,” and other keywords with high buying intent from homeowners.
- Generating more website traffic to your company’s website.
- Filling the top of your sales funnel with high-quality plumbing leads directly within your most desired cities and service areas.
47% of clicks go to the top three rankings on search engine results pages, and 90% of all clicks happen on page one.
Blue Corona can help you generate higher keyword rankings, more website traffic, and make your phone ring. Our team of plumbing SEO experts has extensive experience helping plumbing companies and contractors across the United States maximize their search engine real estate using industry-leading plumber SEO strategies.
If you own a plumbing company and you’re looking for a top digital marketing company for plumbers to take your business to the next level, you’ve come to the right place. Blue Corona is an award-winning SEO company with proven experience in the plumbing industry.
Contact us now to get started with a digital competitive analysis and for custom recommendations on how we can help you grow your plumbing business.
Plumber SEO: What It Takes to Increase Leads & Booked Jobs
Using a data-driven approach, our plumber SEO services are similar to our approach to plumber marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. We get you the highest return on your investment by following the process below:
1PERFORM A DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- You’ll know exactly how you stack up against the three top plumbing competitors in your service area
- You’ll receive custom plumbing SEO recommendations to increase keyword rankings, generate more website traffic, and how to fill the top of your sales funnel with high-quality, serviceable leads
- You’ll receive a baseline detailing the performance of your website’s code and structure, onsite content, search engine visibility, off-site business citations, and compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driven plan for your plumber SEO strategy
2OPTIMIZE WEBSITE CODE & WEB PAGE CONTENT
- We’ll install advanced Google Analytics and customized call tracking on your website to track the source of new customer leads and make data-driven marketing recommendations for your plumbing company
- We’ll make your plumbing website fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile friendly
- We’ll audit and edit your website’s code and structure to be in-line with leading plumber SEO best practices
- We’ll edit and optimize the existing web pages on your website for maximum keyword rankings and search visibility
- We’ll perform conversion rate optimization (CRO) on all website elements like contact forms, buttons, and navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATE NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND ASSETS
- Your website will be updated multiple times per month with fresh, locally targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Your plumbing SEO analyst will work with in-house copywriters, digital designers, and other teams to create SEO-optimized website assets like infographics, blog posts, custom images, and more
- Your website and all content will be optimized for voice search and smart home assistants like the Amazon Echo and Google Home
4BUILD LOCAL BUSINESS CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing business citations across online directories like Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your plumbing company’s Google My Business page, including regular check-ins on your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, business hours, questions and answers, reviews, and more
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices for plumbers
- Find existing business citations, discover new opportunities to create more business citations, manage verified citations, and monitor local directories and backlink opportunities to build topical authority in your plumbing company’s SEO campaign
5HOST MONTHLY REPORT CALLS
- Provide easy-to-understand monthly reports each and every month during a report call with your dedicated account manager detailing the status and results of your plumbing SEO strategy, in addition to what we recommend next to elevate the success of your campaign
- Monitor Google Analytics, keyword rankings, and breaking industry news updates on a consistent basis to proactively catch decreases in organic traffic, search engine algorithm updates, or other sales-damaging events
- Provide reports on inbound phone calls generated from your SEO campaign and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Segment new customer leads from existing customer leads, giving you and key stakeholders 100% insight into the performance of your plumber SEO campaign results
6TRACK, TEST, AND TWEAK YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Track the performance of your SEO campaign in greater detail than you’ve ever seen before
- Test new ideas, proven strategies and other SEO tactics most relevant to your plumbing company’s SEO campaign
- Tweak and pivot your strategy as needed for continuous campaign improvements
Why SEO Is the Best Plumbing Marketing Strategy
Each month, customers in the U.S. perform almost 2.9 million online searches for plumbers and plumbing companies. Considering more than 90% of searchers click on the first page of the search results, if your plumbing company doesn’t pop up on the first page for your target keywords, you’re losing business—guaranteed.
If you’re like most plumbing companies, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to rank your website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it typically is (after all—think about what your competitors promise your clients!)! With a million self-proclaimed “SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and services backed by tangible data.
We specialize in SEO for plumbing companies, which means we know more about the plumbing industry and plumber SEO than virtually any other digital marketing company!
WHAT IT TAKES TO OUTRANK YOUR COMPETITORS IN SEARCH ENGINES
If you want to outrank your competitors in search engines, you need to accomplish three things: First, your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank (Learn about our plumber website development services). Second, your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the plumbing industry. And third, your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
To accomplish that, our SEO specialists focus on:
- Website security (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Website mobile-friendliness
- Schema markup
- Webpage content quality
- Webpage content length
- Page speed
- Social signals
- Quality backlinks
- Optimized images
- User experience
Blue Corona offers turnkey plumber SEO services to measurably improve the ranking factors above. The result, for many of our plumbing companies, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
Be Wary of Plumber SEO Scams!
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your plumbing SEO and rankings—and ultimately, your plumbing business.
Before selecting an SEO company for your plumbing company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- “Do you adhere to search engine webmaster guidelines?”
- “How do you determine SEO success?” For (Blue Corona), we always determine SEO success by increased leads—not rankings or traffic. Who cares if you’re getting more website traffic if it’s traffic from China and you’re a local plumber in Charlotte, NC!
- “What happens if/when we part ways?” Many companies don’t let you keep your website, or content—you’re merely renting it from them.
SEO for Plumbers: Our Process in More Detail
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & Audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every plumber marketing service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves. To provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first evaluate your marketing the same way a great accountant would review your financials. Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you do not see increased booked jobs, revenue, and profit from organic searches (for terms other than your company name!).
SEO is a zero-sum game, which means that for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog websites which are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions plumbers and plumbing contractors ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other plumbing companies in your area.
A typical plumber SEO audit includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from the owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other plumbing SEO company has—it’s the only SEO software specially designed for the HVAC and plumbing industry!)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online—linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational, Technical SEO Improvements to Your Plumbing Website
Armed with the data derived from the SEO audit, the second step in the SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to facilitate your ongoing SEO success. For example, to rank well on Google, you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If code and site structure issues are identified during the SEO audit and assessment process, you must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your plumbing website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, giving your website files a more logical structure, improving your site speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation and Content Marketing
With the right foundation in place, and armed right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site allows you to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads, and sales!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE authority for what you do in markets you do it.
Most plumbers and plumbing companies hate creating website copy! That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional U.S.-based copywriters who specialize in creating unique, original, relevant and authoritative content specifically for the roofing, HVAC, and plumbing industries.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite Factors and Local SEO
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web, starting with your Google My Business page.
Most homeowners and property managers want a plumber that’s local to the area. When consumers make geographically related searches like “plumber near me” or “plumbing company in [city, state],” Google and other search engines show what’s called the local pack (otherwise known as map listings):
To get in the local pack, you need a flawless Google My Business page. With our local SEO services, we’ll do it for you and make sure it’s continually up to date with the latest information.
OTHER OFFSITE FACTORS
A part of building authority offsite includes generating links back to your website. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal!
Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Ready to rank #1 on Google? It’s time to contact us about plumbing SEO services
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your plumbing company grow with SEO! Contact us today!
What is SEO for plumbers?
SEO for plumbers is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks your website on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your plumbing website must be coded in a way that search engines can find and crawl it. To rank at the top of search engines, you not only need page after page of compelling website content, but your website also needs to be secure, frictionless, fast, and mobile friendly.
What’s included in plumber SEO services?
In your plumbing SEO package, you’ll get a digital competitive analysis, website content and code optimization, new website content, local SEO, measurement and tracking reporting, and continual tweaking.
Should I hire a plumbing SEO company?
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your plumbing company’s online presence. If your business doesn’t have the resources or the time to comb through stacks of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns, you need a plumbing SEO company.
How long does SEO take for plumbing companies?
If you’ve got a good plumbing SEO partner, you can generally see results between 3-6 months. If you haven’t seen movement by then, don’t give up—a lot goes on behind the scenes, and the true measure of success is organic leads and newly booked jobs.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
Is Blue Corona experienced with the plumbing industry?
Yes. Blue Corona’s core audience is plumbing, HVAC, and home services, and we’ve been helping plumbing companies rank higher in the search results for more than 10 years. We are THE authority in plumber marketing! Check out our case studies and see!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. Take a look at our reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best plumbing SEO company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some plumbing marketing companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (U.S.-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“"Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom."”
“"Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“"I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow."”
“"My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“"Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.