Website Design for Electricians
Most electricians think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for electricians that are not only beautiful, but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers.
Our Website Design Services for Electrical Contractors
From design to content, our team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of website designs and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads.
Looking for something totally custom? We can do that too! It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website; you’ve come to the right place and Blue Corona can help!
- Custom Web Design Packages – Need a new website? We’ve built hundreds of custom lead generation websites for home improvement companies, including electrical companies. You can rest assured that your electrical company’s web design will not only look great, but also help you generate more business via the web.
- Custom Mobile Websites – The world has gone mobile. Is your website ready? Get a mobile-friendly version of your website and turn more mobile visitors into leads and sales!
- Website Copywriting – Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your electrical business. Does your website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, our team has extensive experience writing content for electricians.
Is Your Electrician Website Design Mobile-Friendly?
Have you ever looked at your electrical company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
Whenever your customers have electrical issues, they’re going to be searching for your services on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly! Simply put,
If your electrical company doesn’t have a website optimized for mobile devices and smartphones, you’re losing prospective clients and sales!
At Blue Corona, we offer a variety of mobile web design options for electricians, including:
- Custom Mobile Websites – A snippet of code placed in the section of your electrical website’s HTML source code detects the device being used by the visitor to access the site and then redirects visitors using mobile devices to a different website—typically housed on a different website URL—like "m.yourelectricalcompany.com." These websites are quick and inexpensive to build.
- Responsive Websites – With responsive design, you have one website—one set of HTML code—but the code automatically adjusts various visual attributes on the web page based on the type of device being used by the visitor. Whether you’re looking for a custom mobile site or responsive design for your electrician website (or even a hybrid approach of the two!), Blue Corona can help.
What You Can Expect from Us
When you choose Blue Corona as your electrician website design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your electrical business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes "live" on time and on budget
- A great looking electrician website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
Ready for a new electrical website?
Let us analyze your current website!
Enter your website address into the box below and one of our SEO analysts will show you how your site can be improved as well as how you stack up against your competition.
Try it – it’s FREE!
- Free Analysis