- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
- 81% of B2C shoppers conduct online research before they make a purchase
- 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business.
- You have 10 seconds to leave an impression and tell them what they’ll get out of your website and company. After this time (and oftentimes before), they’ll leave.
Surprised? Most electrical contractors are. The good news is you’re reading this, so you know your website is important. That’s step one! A good electrician website should accomplishes three things,
- It should serve as your online sales rep
- It should attract visitors
- It should convert visitors into electrical clients
If your website doesn’t accomplish all three of those things, it’s time for a new electrician website.
Your website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising–if it’s done right.
Blue Corona has a proven track record of designing electrician websites that work. The best part? Since we are the absolute authority in electrician marketing, you can count on our years of experience growing electrical companies to help guide yours in the right direction. We completely understand the ups and downs of the electrical industry, which means you don’t have to babysit your account executive.
Website Design for Electricians
What does your website say about you? From design to content, our team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of electrician website templates, designs, and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads.
Looking for something totally custom? We can do that too! It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website; you’ve come to the right place and Blue Corona can help!
Custom Websites for Electrical Contractors
- Custom Web Design Packages – Need a new website? We’ve built hundreds of custom lead generation websites for home improvement companies, including electrical companies. You can rest assured that your electrical company’s web design will not only look great, but also help you generate more business via the web.
- Custom Mobile Websites – The world has gone mobile. Is your website ready? Get a mobile-friendly version of your website and turn more mobile visitors into leads and sales!
- Website Copywriting – Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your electrical business. Does your website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, our team has extensive experience writing content for electricians.
Mobile-Friendly Electrician Websites
Mobile devices now account for nearly 2 of every 3 minutes spent online, and “near me” searches from mobile are on the rise.
Have you ever looked at your electrical company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
Whenever your customers have electrical issues, they’re going to be searching for your services on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly! Simply put,
If your electrical company doesn’t have a website optimized for mobile devices and smartphones, you’re losing prospective clients and sales!
At Blue Corona, we offer a variety of mobile web design options for electricians, including:
- Custom Mobile Websites – A snippet of code placed in the section of your electrical website’s HTML source code detects the device being used by the visitor to access the site and then redirects visitors using mobile devices to a different website—typically housed on a different website URL—like “m.yourelectricalcompany.com.” These websites are quick and inexpensive to build.
- Responsive Websites – With responsive design, you have one website—one set of HTML code—but the code automatically adjusts various visual attributes on the web page based on the type of device being used by the visitor. Whether you’re looking for a custom mobile site or responsive design for your electrician website (or even a hybrid approach of the two!), Blue Corona can help.
About Blue Corona’s Approach to Electrician Digital Marketing
When you choose Blue Corona as your electrician website design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your electrical business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking electrician website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
Ready for a new electrical website?
Let us analyze your current website!
Enter your website address into the box below and one of our SEO analysts will show you how your site can be improved as well as how you stack up against your competition.
Try it – it’s FREE!
- Free Analysis