- What We Do
- Case Studies
Increase Booked Jobs with Proven Websites for Electricians
As an electrician, your website is your most important marketing asset. More than 90% of consumers use your website to learn more about your services and your company, and 75% of people have admitted to judging the credibility of a contractor based on their electrical website design alone.
Put all those facts together, and it means one thing: If your electrical website doesn’t immediately persuade visitors you’re the best electrician for the job, you’ll lose their business to a competitor.
Blue Corona has a proven track record of designing electrician websites that work. The best part? Since we are the absolute authority in electrician marketing, you can count on our years of experience growing electrical companies to help transform your website into a sales-generating powerhouse. We completely understand the ups and downs of the electrical industry, which means you don’t have to babysit your account manager.
Our Custom Electrician Website Design Services
From small electrical website designs to large, enterprise-level web projects, we have a custom website solution for your electrical company.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Electrician Website
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. If you want your website to produce quality leads and more electrical jobs, it needs to be the following:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – More than 60% of searches for electricians come from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
What You Can Expect from Our Websites for Electricians
When you choose Blue Corona as your electrical company web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.