- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Franchise Websites & Web Design Services
Grow your business with a sales-driving franchise website from the experts
The internet has made franchise marketing more difficult, allowing mom-and-pop shops and small, local businesses to compete for customers with nationally-recognized franchises. As a franchise owner, you need a powerful website that works for you—generating leads and sales day and night.
At Blue Corona, we build franchise websites to suit individual franchise owners’ needs and corporate requirements. From multi-location websites to standalone websites, Blue Corona is your one-stop-shop for franchise digital marketing and franchise web design services.
When you choose us, you’ll get a website that’s not only beautiful but also ranks well in search engine results and converts more visitors into customers. Because we have extensive experience with large franchise websites, you can count on us for a cohesive, on-brand result.
Let us help you turn your franchise’s website into your number one sales and marketing tool! It starts by contacting us now.
Our Custom Franchise Website Design Services
From design to content, our experienced team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of franchise website templates and layouts proven effective for SEO and increasing customers. Looking for something totally custom? We can do that too!
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Web Design for Franchises
Website design for franchises is more difficult than for other industries because of fractured locations and inconsistent web data across different entities. Getting things to be consistent across the board is no easy task, which is why franchise web design is best left to marketing companies who have done it before and have a formula for consistent results. You want to find someone with experience building websites for franchisors and SEO for franchisees (like Blue Corona). They require different techniques because they deal with different problems. The best franchise websites all have a few things in common:
- They’re structured correctly – Many franchise websites or collections of websites are massive in size. Often, there’s a lot to handle within one CMS that manages all the locations either on one domain or individual websites. You also may be dealing with multiple franchise owners managing their own website and have to ensure that everyone adheres to a certain standard (which can feel like herding cattle). This becomes impossible if your website isn’t structured correctly.
- They’re visible – The best websites for franchises are visible in search engines, where about 93% of online experiences begin. All of Blue Corona’s websites come optimized for search engines.
- They’re mobile friendly – More than 50% of searches for local businesses happen on smartphones and tablets, and Google ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- They’re secure – When we say secure, we mean HTTPS instead of HTTP. Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure.
- They’re fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- They’re designed with the user in mind – Your website needs to be intuitive and easy to navigate to keep users engaged.
Is Your Franchise Web Design Mobile-Friendly?
Have you ever looked at your website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
Whenever your customers are searching for a local business, they’re going to be searching on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly!
All of our franchise website designs are coded to be mobile-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Why Franchise Owners Love Our Websites
We’ve built websites for a wide variety of franchises—from local franchisees to national multi-chain franchisors. Our franchise clients love our website design services because:
- You get a team that understands your franchise from an owner’s perspective
- You get a project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- You get a great looking franchise website that exceeds your expectations
- You get a measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical franchise client experiences a 100% – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- Free Analysis