- What We Do
- Case Studies
Landscaping Website Designs
Landscaping Websites Proven to Increase Leads and Sales
Most landscapers think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, 75% of consumers have admitted to judging a company’s credibility based on their web design, making your website a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales. If your website isn’t actively increasing leads and new landscaping contracts, it may be time for a redesign.
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for landscapers that are not only beautiful, but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers. We’ve specialized in the landscaping industry for over 10 years, and we look at your business from an owner’s perspective.
Let us help you turn your landscaping company’s website into your number one sales and marketing tool! We’ve built hundreds of websites for landscapers and other home services providers, and we know what it takes to convert browsers into leads and leads into sales.
Our Custom Landscaping Web Design Services
From small lawn care website designs to large, enterprise-level landscaping web design projects, we have a custom website solution for your contracting company.
Characteristics of Sales-Driving Landscaping Websites
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. If you want your website to produce quality leads and more contracting jobs, it needs to be the following:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 57% of searches for landscaping websites now come from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly on every gardening and landscaping website, even if you only provide lawn care.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
What You Can Expect from Our Landscaper Websites
When you choose Blue Corona as your landscaping web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your landscaping business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.