- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Web Design for Painting Companies
Custom Painter Websites Built to Increase Leads & Sales
As a painting company, your website is arguably your most important marketing asset. If it isn’t growing your business, it’s time for a new one. Considering that more than 3.5 billion Google searches are made every day, today’s digital-first consumers interact with your company’s website before any other type of advertising.
If your website is outdated, isn’t mobile-friendly, or doesn’t generate as many leads and sales as you need it to, you need professional website design services from a home services digital marketing agency with experience in web design for painting companies.
Blue Corona has built more than 1,000 contractor websites and specializes in website design services for painting companies. Our team will handle the entire process of designing and building you a custom website that ranks well on search engines and converts more website visitors into leads.
Contact us online to learn more about our website design services for painters, or keep reading for more information about how to increase leads and sales and differentiate your brand online with a new website from Blue Corona.
Custom Website Design Services for Painting Companies
websites built for the trades
What Makes a Sales-Driving Website?
Picture this: Your website is a virtual sales rep working 24/7/365 to generate more leads and sales for your business. It’s capable of generating hundreds of leads per month, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional painter marketing.
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you on the web? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. Every painting company needs a sales-driving website:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile-friendly – 57% of all U.S. online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile-friendly websites higher on search engine results pages.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives a slight ranking boost to secured websites found in its search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions—resulting in less revenue generated from your website.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Web Design Services for Painting Companies: What’s Included?
- Website hosting (optional)
- Website security (optional)
- Custom website designs (including multiple page templates)
- Custom website coding and development
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more
You Will 100% Own Your Website
Unlike a lot of other digital marketing companies specializing in web design for painting companies, you will 100% own your website. We never hold your website, it’s content, or any other information hostage. Once built, your website is yours to keep.
How Much Does a New Website Cost?
One question we get a lot is, “How much does a new website cost?”
Websites are like mattresses—you get what you pay for. When choosing a new web design agency to handle your website redesign, here are some factors to consider that may impact how much your website costs:
- Hosting – Your website has to live somewhere on the web, and your site’s hosting provider (e.g. – WPEngine, GoDaddy, HostGator, Bluehost, etc.) is it’s home. Depending on where you choose to host your website, the cost of hosting may vary. At Blue Corona, we recommend hosting your painting company’s website on WP Engine, the best website hosting provider for WordPress websites.
- Domain Name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.com, and is usually an annual payment.
- Website Design – Some designs are free, others cost money. At Blue Corona, we custom-design each and every painter’s website we build to meet their exact needs, wants, and business goals.
- Website Functionality – Do you want or need special features on your website, like a customer payment portal? Depending on your needs and wants, the cost of your website will vary. The more customized features, the higher the cost you can expect to pay.
- Web Design Agency – Different agencies charge different amounts when it comes to web design for painting companies. When vetting new firms, it’s important that you feel comfortable with the value received, not how much you pay.
Our web design services for painting companies aren’t one size fits all—there are no cookie-cutter solutions, at least not from the best companies. A good website design agency will help you figure out the best type of website for your business. What’s important is that your website is beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Website
Looking for affordable web design services? Blue Corona is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly painting company websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Contact us online today for more information about our website design services!
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.