- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Even after being told repeatedly that inbound marketing efforts pay off, you may still be skeptical without proof. If you’re doubtful that any aspect of digital marketing can help your business, take a look at the statistics below.
- According to Andrey Lipattsev, Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google, high quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search.
- 50% of search queries are four words or longer.
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority.
- 57% of B2B marketers say that SEO generates more leads than any of their other marketing initiatives.
- 75% of internet users never scroll past the first page of search engines.
- Bounce rate doubles if your website takes an extra 2 seconds to load.
- There are 6,586,013,574 searches made a day worldwide.
- Organic search equates to 95% of all web traffic.
- The first position on Google search results has a 34.36% clickthrough rate for desktop and 35% for mobile.
For more information on organic search results, click here.
Social Media Marketing
- 61% of all visits from social media websites come from Facebook.
- More than 2 billion searches are performed on Facebook daily.
- Adults between the ages of 18 and 34 are most likely to follow a brand on social networking.
- 71% of those who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are more likely to recommend it to others.
- Facebook accounts for one in every six minutes spent online and one in every five minutes spent on mobile.
- Highest Facebook traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3pm.
- There are more than 50 million small businesses using Facebook to connect with customers.
- The best time to post on Facebook is Wednesdays at 3pm, Saturdays and Sundays between 12pm and 1pm, and Thursdays and Fridays between 1pm and 4pm.
- More than half of marketers who have been using social media for at least two years report it helped them improve sales.
For more social media statistics, click here.
- 80%-90% of shoppers read online reviews before purchasing a product.
- The Google local pack appears in the top spot of 93% of searches with local intent.
- 50% of consumers who performed a local search on their mobile phone visited a store within a day.
- 88% of shoppers trust online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations.
- For local listings, 68% of searchers used “get directions” or “click to call” in a mobile ad.
- 46% of Google searches are local.
- 30% of Google mobile searches are related to location.
For more information on local SEO, click here.
Marketing for Mobile
- Out of the 100 billion searches Google receives a month, more than half of those come from mobile devices.
- 61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if their website is mobile friendly.
- Of those who own smartphones, 87% of them use a search engine daily.
- 65% of those who conduct a search on their smartphones say they look for the most relevant information, regardless of the company providing the information.
- More Google searches come from mobile devices than on computers in 10 countries, including the U.S.
- 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when searching on their phone.
- 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their marketing strategy.
For more information on marketing for mobile, click here.
- 43% of people admit to skimming blogs when they read them.
- B2B (business-to-business) marketers receive 67% more leads if they have a blog.
- Blogs posts with images in them are viewed 94% more than those without.
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to experience positive ROI.
- Companies with a blog receive 97% more links to their site.
- Republishing and updating information on old blogs can increase traffic by more than 100%.
- Adding a blog to your site will increase your chances of ranking on search engines by 434%.
- Companies that publish 16 or more blogs a month received 5 times more leads than companies who publish 4 or less a month.
- 81% of U.S. online customers consider blogs a trusted source of information and advice.
For more information on blogging, click here.
- Four times as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- By 2019, video will account for 85% of global internet traffic in the U.S.
- 82% of B2C businesses report that video has become their most popular content marketing strategy.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 53% of those with smartphones feel more favorable toward companies whose sites provide instructional video content.
- Companies which use videos in their marketing enjoy 27% higher CTR and 34% higher web conversion rates than those that don’t.
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers in the future, according to HubSpot.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 9% of marketing professionals name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful.
For more information on video marketing, click here.
Partner Up with a Team of Marketing Professionals
Though inbound marketing efforts have the potential to be successful, your best chance at seeing positive results is by putting your strategy in the hands of knowledgeable professionals. At Blue Corona, we have just the team of marketers that you’re looking for.
About The Author: Danielle is a Content Marketing Specialist in Blue Corona's Charlotte office. When not running campaigns for her clients, you can find her talking about music to whoever will listen, searching the city for a new sushi restaurant, or watching The Office.
View more blogs by Danielle Duggan