The Stupid-Easy Way to Get Facebook Likes (with Video Instructions!)
Want more exposure on Facebook? You need more likes.
But guess what? There’s a stupid-simple way to get more likes and you barely have to lift a finger. In fact, you’ve already done most of the work!
The Simple Way to Get More Likes on Facebook
The secret is this: invite people who have liked your posts in the past to like your page. How do you find these people? Simple!
- Navigate to your page insights. When you get to your business Facebook page, navigate to the “Insights” section in the top navigation.
- Once in your Insights, head to the “Posts” section on the left-hand side.
3. Once there, navigate to the bottom of the “Posts” page, where you’ll see a list of all the posts you’ve created. See the pink and blue bars under the column that says engagement? Find a post that has a lot of likes, comments, or shares.
Got one? Great! Onto step 4!
4. Click on the the post you want to open. Remember, it should be one that already has some engagement!
5. Once you’re seeing the post details, look towards the bottom. See the little hearts and Like sign? Click it!
6. What pops up is the breakdown of who has liked this post. If you scroll down, you’ll see that next to each name there is a little button that says “Invite.” If the person has already liked your page, it will say “Liked.” If you’ve already invited the person, it will say “Invited.”
7. INVITE EVERYBODY. These people have already shown interest in one of your posts, so it’s pretty safe to assume they might like to see other things.
8. BOOM. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Yea, But Does it Work?
You bet your britches it does. Check this out; we invited maybe 100 people to like this page since August 18. We’ve done nothing else to get it likes. So far, 33 percent have responded positively, which is a great return considering the amount of effort (or lack thereof) it takes.
Why Facebook Likes Matter
Why do Facebook Likes matter? Two main reasons:
- To put it simply, more people that like your page means more people will see what you post. There is absolutely ZERO point to posting on Facebook if noone sees what you post.
- Social media is a great place not only to advertise your services, but also to connect with your customers. Did you know that 81 percent of consumers say their purchasing habits are influenced by recommendations and posts from friends on social media. That’s a large number. By engaging with people who like your page, you’re building a relationship with them.
Page likes aren’t the end-all-be-all. In fact, having more page likes doesn’t guarantee an increase in ROI or leads. But it’s a start. Where you really need to spend your effort is creating quality content that is engaging, crafted and published at the perfect moment, worded the right way. While this does take dedicated time, we promise it’s worth it. If you don’t have the time, energy, or know-how to manage your own Facebook marketing campaigns, we’re happy to help you! Contact us today, or message us on Facebook!
About The Author: Betsy is the social media team lead and a content marketing specialist with Blue Corona. When she’s not managing social media marketing campaigns or writing badass blog posts she’s practicing Muay Thai, hiking with her dog or teaching kids how not to fall off a horse.
View more blogs by Betsy McLeod
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project. ”
- Ad Tracking
- Call Tracking
- Conference Live Blogs
- Content Marketing
- Contractor Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Electrician Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Fire Protection Marketing
- General Business Advice
- Google Algorithm Updates
- Home Services Marketing
- Houzz Marketing
- HVAC Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Landscaper Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Link Building
- Local Directories
- Local SEO
- Marketing for Flooring Companies
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Reviews
- Paid Search
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Plumbing Marketing
- Remodeler Marketing
- Restoration Marketing
- Roofer Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Small Business Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- title tags
- Video Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Web Design
- Website Analytics & Tracking
- Window & Door Marketing
- Yelp Marketing
- Free Analysis