- What We Do
- Case Studies
Remodeling PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising
Want more leads and booked remodeling projects? PPC for remodelers will get you there.
Over 90% of online searchers click on a website on the first page of search results. If you search Google for “remodeler near me” or “home remodels in [your city, your state]” and you don’t see your website on that first page, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to your competitors’ websites.
Work with a pay per click company that understands the remodeling industry and has a proven track record helping remodeling companies measurably increase leads and sales. When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your PPC ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly Adwords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top three percent of North American Google Partner PPC companies.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Contact us today to get started!
Remodeling PPC Services:
What's Included with Remodeling PPC Services
PPC for remodelers helps you be found in the right place, at the right time, by the right people. We make it happen by including the following in your PPC services:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3TRACKING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
4MANAGING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring click-through-rate and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Benefits of PPC for Remodelers
PPC Ads are Visible & Relevant
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance.
With traditional advertising, you have little control over who sees your ad or when they see it. With PPC advertising, you can be sure the only people seeing your ads are ones looking for remodeling services or are browsing remodeling content on social media and YouTube.
Remodeling PPC advertising also allows you to stay in front of your target audience through the entire remodeling purchase process—which is typically a long one.
For example, you can grab homeowners’ attention at the very start of their journey by promoting your work via social media PPC ads. Because the majority of the first stages of remodeling planning happen by gathering ideas on social media, getting your remodeling company front and center from the getgo will increase your brand recognition.
Next, keep them interested in the middle of the sales funnel with mid-roll YouTube ads as they’re getting more information about the remodeling process. When the homeowner is finally ready to get started, PPC search ads help make sure your company is at the top of the search results when they type in “best home remodeler near me.”
PPC Ads Are Highly Controllable & Have Manageable ROI
PPC ads are great for remodelers because they can quickly be turned on and off and are easily adjusted. Because PPC ads are so controllable, you can measurably manage and increase ROI. Everything on the web can and should be tracked, and PPC ads are one of the most trackable forms of digital marketing. Because of the data provided, we can identify what’s working and what’s not quickly, allowing us to adjust your campaign and get you the maximum return on your investment.
Since businesses that track and monitor ROI are 72% more likely to have an effective marketing strategy, you can expect an increase in revenue.
Remodeling Pay Per Click Services Our Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target homeowners in the market for a remodel by the keywords they type into the search bar. This makes PPC the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for remodeling services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day, and that number goes up when a homeowner is planning a remodel. Since social media is the prime spot for homeowners to get remodeling inspiration, it’s one of the better advertising channels for remodeling contractors.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, we’re sure you’re going to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website, and remarketing for remodelers is especially important because of the longer purchase cycle. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
How Blue Corona Helps Remodeling Contractors with PPC
For all pay per click (PPC) advertising’s advantages, there are some potential drawbacks. Extra time is not something many remodeling companies have. PPC platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft’s Ad Center are fairly complex (and this is being polite). While it is true that many kitchen remodeling companies generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for kitchen remodeling companies.
Unlike other pay per click companies, Blue Corona started as a measurement and ad tracking company. Some of you are probably saying, “so what?” Well, better data equals better results—guaranteed! Our PPC management team has tools and technologies our competitors don’t. This provides us with never-before-seen insights into your account performance.
For example, wouldn’t it be nice to know which keywords generate the best phone leads? We track that and adjust your account settings to emphasize the keywords that produce the best results!
Whether you already have an existing PPC campaign or not, we can help! If you have an existing campaign, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll show you changes to make that will measurably improve your PPC performance and ROI and we’re not talking about an incremental increase. Our recommended changes will more than offset the price of the audit or the PPC audit is free!
If you’re a remodeling contractor who is new to pay per click advertising and you’d prefer to walk a bit before we start jogging together, drop us a line today and get a free analysis of your website along with a demo of how PPC advertising can help your remodeling business!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our remodeling PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.