- Case Studies
Responsive Web Design Services
Responsive Website Designs Proven to Increase Leads & Sales
Your customers are searching for your products and services from their smartphones and tablets. Will they find you or your competitors? A responsive website design can make all the difference:
- 57% percent of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
- 57% percent of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets
- 85% of adults think that a company’s website, when viewed on a mobile device, should be as good or better than its desktop website.
- People today have 2X more interactions with brands on mobile than anywhere else—that includes TV, in-store, you name it
- 75% of consumers turn to mobile search first to address their immediate needs
Don’t lose out on new customers–make sure your website is responsive. Not sure if you have a responsive website? Send us a message and we’ll investigate for you, or call one of our digital marketing experts at 800.696.4690 to learn more about our custom responsive web design services.
What Is A Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design is a website framework that hides, shrinks, moves, and adjusts content on your website depending on what device your visitor is reading on (a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop). Ultimately, a responsive website makes sure your site is easily viewed on any device and maximizes your visitor’s user experience.
Your customers expect different things from content on different devices, and you have to account for that in your responsive website design. This requires revisiting your website’s information architecture and understanding your users. This isn’t impossible, but it does require planning and strategy—and Blue Corona can help.
Mobile-Friendly vs. Responsive Websites
“Mobile-friendly” simply means that your website’s content and assets are accessible, legible, and usable to visitors on a smartphone.
Have you ever found yourself on a website that doesn’t display well on your tiny phone screen? A website where you have to zoom and pinch to read small text and clumsily click tiny buttons with what feel like giant sausage-like fingers?
In the past, most companies elected to build a custom mobile website. However, building a custom responsive website is now industry standard.
The Benefits of Custom Responsive Website Design Services
- Google has officially stated that they prefer responsive websites.
- You only have to manage one website when it’s responsive, as opposed to having to manage both a desktop version and a mobile version.
- You won’t have to worry about duplicate content, faulty redirects, or other common usability errors that separate mobile websites create.
- Responsive websites offer the best usability for your visitors, as they’re compatible to all users on all devices.
Responsive Web Design from Blue Corona
While there are many benefits to responsive websites, you can’t just throw your website in a responsive-friendly framework. Blue Corona specializes in designing responsive websites and landing pages that are not only beautiful, but also rank well in search results and help achieve your business goals: increased traffic, leads, and sales. Head over to our website design portfolio to view some of the custom responsive websites we’ve built!
Let’s Talk About Your Next Website
If your website is not mobile-friendly, contact Blue Corona. Our team of professional digital designers is ready to create a beautiful, lead-focused, responsive website for your company. We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.