Fire Protection Websites
Website Design Services for Fire Protection Companies
Most fire protection companies think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for fire protection companies that are not only beautiful but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers.
Let us help you turn your fire protection company’s website into your number one sales and marketing tool! Check out our website design portfolio and view some of our latest sites and contact us today!
Our Custom Fire Protection Website Design Services
From small business website designs to large, enterprise-level projects, we have a custom solution for your company.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Fire Protection Website Design
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Fire Protection Companies Love Our Web Design Services
You have a lot of choices when it comes to fire protection web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
Other Digital Marketing Services for Fire Protection Companies
In addition to custom website design and development for fire protection companies, we also offer:
- SEO for fire protection companies
- Pay-per-click for fire protection companies
- Social media marketing for fire protection companies
Need a New Website?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.