- What We Do
- Case Studies
Website Design for Laywers
Custom Lead-Driving Attorney Websites
Most lawyers think of their website as an online brochure or a flyer detailing their practice areas and jurisdictions. However, as a lawyer, your firm needs to be THE AUTHORITY online and demonstrate how your firm can best resolve a client’s legal issues.
You need a team of lawyer website designers who know the legal industry and fully understand:
- The main problems law firms face today when marketing to potential clients
- Your firm’s top practice areas and priorities
- Your target audience and how they think
- The mistakes law firms like yours have made in the past, and how to avoid them in the future
- Proven ways to generate more calls and web forms from potential clients
Contact us now to schedule your free web design consultation, or keep reading to learn more about websites for lawyers.
Websites for Lawyers
Looking for the best lawyer website design services? Look no further—you’ve found the absolute EXPERTS in attorney website design and development and lawyer marketing. Our attorney website designers are experienced in building websites for:
- Personal injury attorneys
- Traffic charge defense attorneys (DUI/DWI, traffic tickets)
- Family law attorneys
- Immigration attorneys
- Criminal defense attorneys
- And more
Your Website Is Your Top Sales & Marketing Tool
Our Custom Lawyer Website Design Services
From small law firm website designs to large, enterprise-level attorney websites, we have a custom solution for your firm.
Looking for law firm website design inspiration? See tips, example lawyer websites, and more in this lawyer website design blog. Ready to get started with your own law firm website design? Contact us now »
Websites for Lawyers: What It Takes to Have the Best Law Firm Website Design
When it comes to websites for lawyers, yours needs to be spectacular, or getting leads and new clients will be an uphill battle—a single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to visit the website again.
Wondering what it takes to have the best law firm website? The best law firm website design companies make sure your website is six things:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say websites for lawyers need to be visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose us for your law firm website design, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for search.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 56% of all online legal searches happen on a mobile device, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure (HTTPS instead of HTTP). Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results, so if yours isn’t HTTPS your law firm SEO rankings will drop.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions. A slow website can tank your rankings—some of the best lawyer websites in 2018 are no longer at the top because they never sped up their website.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, your potential clients will form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
- Your website needs to be full of helpful content – You are a problem-solver by trade, so put your skills to work to preemptively solve problems for potential clients by creating helpful blogs videos, ebooks, infographics, and white papers. The average consumer likes to do their own research, and they will form loyalty to law firms that help them do so without hitting them with sales pitches at every turn. The best legal websites not only demonstrate expertise, but also enable consumers to make smart decisions—a quality the modern consumer loves in online content.
How Much Does a Law Firm Website Design Cost?
Web design isn’t one size fits all—there are no cookie-cutter solutions, at least not from the best web design companies. When it comes to websites, you get what you pay for. You can find website design services for almost any price, but the best law firm websites require a significant investment.
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
- Hosting – This is the service or company providing space on the internet for your website. Hosting providers include WPEngine (our recommendation if you have a WordPress website), GoDaddy, InMotion, and others. Hosting is charged monthly and typically costs $7 and up.
- Domain name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.com, and is usually a yearly payment.
- Design – Some designs are free, other cost money.
- Plugins and extensions – Typically, the more plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
- The complexity of design – The more customized your website is, the more expensive it will be.
Why Law Firms Love Our Websites for Lawyers
You have a lot of choices when it comes to lawyer web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving websites for lawyers. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team creates websites for lawyers that include:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other lawyer website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of website designs and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads. Looking for something completely custom? We do that too. It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website; you’ve come to the right place.
To put it simply, your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused. A professional web design and marketing company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving law firm website design.
Why Choose Blue Corona for Your Law Firm Website Design?
When you choose Blue Corona as your web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your law firm from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100%-500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You may also be interested in:
- How to Market Your Law Firm Online
- The Best Lawyer Lead Generation Strategies
- Email Marketing for Lawyers
- Social Media Marketing for Lawyers
- SEO for Lawyers
- Pay Per Click Advertising for Lawyers
- Do Law Firms Need SEO?
- How to Get Your Law Firm on Page One of Google
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.