- What We Do
- Case Studies
Web Design for Solar Companies
Custom Solar Websites Built to Produce More Leads & Sales
In today’s digital age, your website is no longer an online brochure. It’s a virtual sales rep capable of generating more leads, sales, and brand awareness for your business 24/7/365, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional solar marketing and advertising. So how does your solar company’s website measure up?
Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in web design for solar companies. Your solar website will not only look beautiful but also rank well in search engines and convert your visitors into customers.
Our digital designers have created hundreds of websites for home service companies and know what it takes to:
- Differentiate your brand online and showcase your brand vision. We’ll build you a solar website that stands out from your toughest competitors and works around the clock to generate more leads.
- Build trust with website visitors and make you THE AUTHORITY. You’re the renewable energy expert, but does your website and online presence demonstrate your real-world expertise?
- Convert more website visitors into leads. Our team combines web design best practices to help you rank higher on search engines and strategies proven to convert more website visitors into true leads for your company—like sticky headers, multiple calls to actions, website chat services, and more.
- Generate more sales for residential and commercial solar panel installs, repairs, and replacements.
Contact us online for more information about our custom website design packages.
Website Designs for Solar Companies
websites built for RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESSES
5 Things Every Solar Company’s Website Design Needs
Unfortunately, not all websites are created equal. If your company struggles to generate more revenue from its website, it may be time for a full website redesign. Here are the five things every sales-driving solar website needs:
- Your website needs to be mobile-friendly – Mobile-friendliness has been a Google ranking factor since 2015. Not only that, Google’s algorithm uses mobile-first indexing, meaning if your website isn’t mobile-friendly it won’t rank high up on search engine results pages.
- Your website needs to provide a fast, frictionless customer experience – Website speed is also a Google ranking factor (test your site speed here). It also needs to answer your customers’ most frequently asked questions about solar energy, like “how many solar cells do I need?” and “how much do solar panels cost?” A fast, frictionless experience ensures users stay on your website, reduce its bounce rate, and increase online conversions.
- Your website needs to be secure (HTTPS) – Data breaches and hacked consumer information are serious offenses on the web. Give your website visitors the added confidence that their personal information is secure by making your solar website secure (HTTPS).
- Your website needs to be found on page one of Google and other search engines – Over 90% of all online experiences start with a search engine, so your solar website needs to be optimized and aligned with Google’s best practices to rank on page one of search results. SEO services for solar companies make your website more visible on search engines by optimizing your website’s code and structure, onsite content, and offsite ranking factors for better positioning on Google.
- Your website needs to attract the right type of customers – Website imagery, text, web pages, and other factors can encourage the website visitors you want as customers to take action and call you.
Website Design Services for Solar Companies: What’s Included?
When choosing a web design agency to redesign your website, you have almost endless options. So, why choose Blue Corona to manage your website design services? Our customized approach to web design for solar companies ensures your website meets all of your brand’s needs and wants.
Need a customer payment portal built into your website? Looking for a custom-built pricing calculator? No matter what your needs, Blue Corona delivers.
What’s Included In Our Web Design Services
- Website hosting (optional)
- Website security (optional)
- Custom website designs (including multiple page templates)
- Custom website coding and development
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more
You Will 100% Own Your Website
Unlike a lot of other solar company website designers, Blue Corona does not hold your website hostage. Once your website is launched, you will 100% own it, no questions asked.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Website
Contact us online to learn more about our web design and development services and tell us about your company’s web design needs.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.