- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Website Redesign Services
Need a Website Redesign? Convert More Customers with a New, Custom Website from the Experts
Your website is arguably your most important marketing asset, but it’s not enough to just HAVE one. Your website should be your 24/7 sales representative, and if it isn’t churning out leads and sales, you need a redesign.
Consider these statistics:
- A single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to visit the website again
- Your website’s conversion rate could increase by 200% to 400% with a well-designed interface
- 48% of people say a website’s design is the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business
To put it simply, the way your website looks and functions matters to your bottom line. Your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and conversion-focused. A professional website redesign company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. What makes our websites so valuable is that we use years of data analysis to guide our designs. Every single detail of your website redesign strategy will be there because we have proven it contributes to increased leads and sales. Essentially, you’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website. Scroll down to learn more, or contact us below to get started!
Our Custom Website Redesign Services
From small business website redesigns to large, enterprise-level projects, we have a custom solution for your company.
What Is a Website Redesign?
Over time, many website features become outdated. This includes everything from the design that you see to the functionality hidden in the code. With a website redesign, you can improve the function and user experience of a website—not to mention optimize it for more conversions (conversion rate optimization). With a successful website redesign, you’ll see an increase in dwell time on your website, increased traffic, increased leads, and an increased conversion rate.
Website Redesign Tips to Increase Leads and Sales
Not all websites are created equal, so we have a few website redesign tips and best practices if you’re planning a website redesign project:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Companies Love Our Professional Website Redesign Services
Few things are as nerve-wracking for a business owner as a website redesign. So why choose us? We make the process easy and stress-free. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like.
From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Website design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website redesign companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
Want to Redesign an Existing Website? Contact Our Website Redesign Company Today
Wondering how much a website redesign costs? It really depends on the scope of work you’re looking for. You can trust us with everything from homepage redesign for small companies to enterprise websites, complete with website maintenance and all the bells and whistles. Blue Corona is an award-winning website redesign company with a team of digital designers specializing in redesigning and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website redesign companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Blue Corona’s web designers uniquely target your industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies and our website redesign examples that prove it.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
- Free Analysis