- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
HVAC Marketing from the #1 HVAC Marketing Company
Increase Leads and Booked Jobs with HVAC Digital Marketing Services
About 97% of people go online to find local services—will they find you, or your competitor? If you’re wondering how to get more HVAC leads and booked jobs, we have the solution: targeted internet marketing services from the top experts in HVAC marketing.
Blue Corona has more than 10 years of proven experience growing HVAC companies just like yours with data-driven, strategic internet marketing services. For example, the ACCA 2015 Contractor of the Year, GAC Services, is a long-time HVAC marketing client of ours who has seen outstanding business growth. Take a look at the case study results for yourself:
- 300% – that’s the increase GAC Services saw in new domain organic website leads in just 5 months of our HVAC marketing services
- 91% – that’s the increase in phone calls after just 8 months of online marketing services (specifically noted during slow seasons)
- 60,194% – that’s their increase in organic traffic over 3 years
When you choose Blue Corona as your local HVAC marketing company, we handle all aspects of your online marketing strategy—from advertising tracking to content marketing to local SEO and more.
Call us today to find out how we can measurably improve your HVAC company’s marketing return on investment, or keep reading to learn more about our HVAC marketing services.
Our HVAC Digital Marketing Services
Wondering how to get more HVAC leads and booked jobs? The best HVAC marketing plans include a variety of online marketing strategies and services. Together, they work to increase brand authority, website traffic, leads, and revenue. See the services we recommend below, and we can't wait to help your HVAC company grow!
HVAC Digital Marketing: What it Takes to Increase Leads and Booked Jobs
What it took to grow your HVAC business 10 years ago won’t work anymore, thanks to the digital transformation and changing consumer behavior. Consider these statistics:
- 60% of American customers say they’ll consider switching companies following two to three instances of poor service.
- About 50% of loyal customers have left a company for a competitor who was able to stay more relevant and better satisfy their needs
- Modern consumers spend 8.8 hours a day, on average, engaging with digital content
- The average web user will only wait 3 seconds for a website to load before hitting the back button
- 92% of consumers look at a company’s website when choosing an HVAC contractor
- 75% of online customers expect a response to an online inquiry or chat/message within five minutes
To get more HVAC leads and sales, you’re going to have to provide homeowners with a seamless customer journey from start to finish.
The Best HVAC Marketing Strategy? An Optimized HVAC Website
Don’t think of your website as a brochure; think of it as a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your HVAC company, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. With that being said, how easy is it for potential customers who aren’t familiar with your brand to find your HVAC website?
Think of where your customers spend their time on the internet. Sure, many of them are using search engines to find your HVAC services when they need them, but there’s definitely more to the story. At the highest level, Internet marketing success is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in your industry.
Get Your HVAC Company on the First Page of Google
IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS WITH HVAC SEO & CONTENT MARKETING
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote your local HVAC company as THE authority for what you do, in the markets you do it. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! requires three things:
- First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. More than 40% of online users will hit the “back” button if a website takes longer than three seconds to load. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly. At Blue Corona, our web team specializes in designing websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing, but also are highly optimized for mobile devices and search engines—allowing your HVAC company to get more traffic, leads, and customers from the web.
- Second, you must create web page after web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, email newsletters, ebooks, and more!) specifically for HVAC companies—so you won’t have to write a thing (unless you want to!).
- Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building shady links that will get you penalized by Google!
When you hire Blue Corona as your HVAC marketing and SEO company and content marketing partner, you’ll receive a dedicated account manager as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated, professional copywriter. You’ll also receive detailed monthly reports that connect your website’s SEO performance to your HVAC company’s bottom line.
Get More HVAC Leads with LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Wondering how to get HVAC customers? Make sure one of your HVAC marketing strategies is to tighten up your local SEO. Nearly half of total Google search queries have local intent. In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with SEO services, if you own a local HVAC company, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through-rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO and HVAC marketing company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your HVAC company’s visibility for geographically related searches.
GET MORE LEADS—FAST—WITH PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING
Because SEO campaigns can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to deliver results, we always recommend our new HVAC clients invest in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the Web as well as maximize your HVAC company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Let Us Handle Your Email Marketing Campaigns
When it comes to installing an air conditioner or repairing a furnace, you’re the expert. But when it comes to marketing your HVAC business online, it’s likely that you don’t have the time, tools, or resources required. When it comes to creating and managing ongoing email marketing campaigns, we’ve got your back. HVAC email marketing is almost guaranteed to increase your overall marketing performance, and it is a perfect way to complement and enhance other types of marketing strategies such as pay per click, SEO, print, and TV.
Blue Corona provides turn-key, “do it for me” email marketing solutions for HVAC companies. We handle it all—from creating a customized email template that matches your overall company brand to creating action-oriented copy and promoting your campaigns. Our email marketing campaigns utilize custom, professionally designed email templates, remarkable conversion-oriented content, social media sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), advanced tracking and analytics tools, and website archiving features.
We also provide franchise email marketing services »
Determine Your True HVAC Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most HVAC companies, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to email newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your HVAC company and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing your HVAC business online so you can truly quantify your marketing investments.
Why Choose Blue Corona as Your HVAC Marketing Company?
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO company—we truly see ourselves as a Web marketing partner to your HVAC business. We market your business as if it were our business—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your HVAC company on the Web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping HVAC companies just like yours get more leads and sales from the web. Virtually every Blue Corona client has doubled, tripled, or quadrupled their web leads within six months of engaging with us. Call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy HVAC clients!
What Makes Blue Corona Different from Other HVAC Marketing Companies
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our HVAC marketing reviews and hear straight from HVAC companies just like yours why we are the best digital marketing company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. We can also offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some digital marketing companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and increases results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect campaign performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis