Pay Per Click Services (PPC)
PPC Management Services that Increase Your Leads & Sales
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results as well as on websites and digital platforms where your target audience spends the most time browsing. With 97% of the world’s population turning to online search to find local products and services and 75% of people agreeing that paid ads make it easier to find the online information they’re looking for, and 63% of online searchers say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a time to invest in PPC management services from a top PPC company like Blue Corona, that time is now.
Real-Time PPC Services Driving Real Business Results
Blue Corona is a PPC agency with dedicated paid search specialists to manage your campaigns on the most complex platforms like Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) and Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads). Companies across the U.S. trust Blue Corona as their PPC company of choice to:
- Optimize existing ad campaigns for better performance
- Eliminate wasted ad spend on expensive keywords and poorly optimized PPC campaigns
- Drive more leads and sales from search engines
- Dominate page one of Google and Bing search results
To get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? Blue Corona does.
A Google Premier Partner & Microsoft Ads Partner—Top 3% in North America
When you choose Blue Corona as your PPC company, you get the peace of mind that your pay per click ads are managed by certified Google Ads experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top 3% of Google partners.
PPC Services for Small, Medium, and Enterprise Businesses
- Google Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Nextdoor Advertising
- Social Media Campaigns
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
Contact us today for more information about our PPC management services and how your company can occupy coveted page one real estate on Google and Bing with Blue Corona’s PPC services.
Or, keep reading for more information about what’s included in our PPC management services and why Blue Corona is the best fit to handle your paid advertising needs.
What's Included In Our PPC Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to generate more website traffic, leads and sales. When you choose our PPC company, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
What Is PPC? What Does a PPC Company Do?
PPC stands for pay per click, which is a type of internet marketing and advertising in which advertisers display ads on different websites and platforms and pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Cost per click (CPC) can run anywhere from $0.05 to upwards of $50.00 for the most competitive keywords.
In a nutshell, a PPC management agency like Blue Corona handles all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads. We have a wide variety of PPC management packages, from enterprise to low-cost plans for small businesses. While we consider ourselves a jack-of-all-PPC-trades, we swear by the following PPC services:
Pay Per Click Services Our Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 7% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Do Pay Per Click Services Work to Increase Leads and Sales?
Yes. Check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one HVAC company investing in our pay per click services saw:
- 1,214% return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
Another client, an HVAC company in Pennsylvania, saw the following results from a Local Services ad campaign:
- A 9:1 return on investment
- A $16.36 cost per lead
Want more? Head over to this case study to see how we got these results for another client:
- A 279% increase in leads
- A 56% increase in click-through rate
Should You Hire a PPC Agency?
If your website does not come up prominently on the first page (multiple times), you’re losing business to your competition. There are two ways to increase your first-page visibility—search engine optimization services or PPC advertising and management.
SEO is valuable because more people tend to click organic listings over paid ads, but 75% of people would click a paid search ad if it makes finding the information they want easiest.
If you set up a pay per click account on Google Ads, you’ll see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank better organically, the work you do today may not be evident in the search results for weeks—even months and years!
Why Hire a PPC Company to Manage Your Pay Per Click Ads?
Pay per click (PPC / CPC) platforms like Google Ads and Bing Ads are self-service platforms. You don’t technically need to hire professional PPC management services to set up and manage your PPC campaign; however, most small business owners lack the time, expertise and tools required to maximize ROI from a PPC advertising campaign.
Pay per click advertising is incredibly measurable and controllable. The downside to this is that there are enormous amounts of data to analyze and interpret as well as layers of complexity the average business owner just doesn’t have time to manage. For example, most home service business owners fail to track the phone calls generated by their PPC campaigns. The ratio of phone calls received versus online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. If you’re not tracking the phone calls generated by your PPC campaigns, you’re missing more than half the picture. You’re almost certainly under-bidding on some keywords and over-paying for others.
At the same time, hiring a full-time marketing person with the intellectual horsepower to adequately manage your account will cost you at least $5,000 per month (and that’s not counting benefits, computer, and software programs required for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For the average small business investing in pay per click advertising services, it’s far more cost effective to outsource pay per click set-up, management, and ongoing optimization.
Switching PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a PPC company in the U.S. or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Blue Corona internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google Ads or Bing Ads account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
PPC Management Pricing: How Much Do PPC Services Cost?
Each package we create is custom, depending on your budget and your goals. However, there are a few industry standards when it comes to how much your clicks will actually cost. Check out this infographic from WordStream:
Need PPC Services? Trust One of the Best PPC Companies in the USA
Contact us online or call 800.696.4690 to learn more about Blue Corona’s pay per click advertising and management services for small businesses.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other PPC Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our pay per click reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best PPC company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backwards for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“"Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom."”
“"Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“"I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow."”
“"My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“"Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
See the businesses we work with
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.