- What We Do
- Case Studies
Custom, Lead-Driving Websites for Remodelers
If your remodeling website isn’t generating leads and sales, you’ve got a problem.
Your website is a virtual sales rep and an online showroom, capable of attracting new clients and guiding them down the buyer’s funnel.
Well-designed websites for remodelers matter even more than other industries because of the visual nature of the industry. Thanks to the internet and social platforms like Pinterest, your target audience has already collected dozens—and even hundreds—of their “dream” remodel before they even visit your website. They’re well-informed and want proof that you can make their dream come true.
Once your website loads, users form an opinion in .05 seconds. If it doesn’t immediately and completely “WOW” a potential customer from the second they land on your site, you’re going to lose their attention to another company.
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for remodelers that are not only beautiful but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers.
Let us help you turn your remodeling website into your number one sales and marketing tool! It starts by contacting us now for remodeler marketing services.
Our Remodeler Website Design Services
From design to content, our team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of website designs and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads. Looking for something totally custom? We can do that too!
It doesn’t matter whether this will be the first website for your company or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website; you’ve come to the right place, and Blue Corona can help! We offer:
- Custom Remodeling Web Design Packages – Need a new website? We’ve built hundreds of custom, lead generation websites for remodelers, as well as many other home improvement contractors. If you don’t want to go the fully custom route, we have a library of proven home remodeling website templates for you to choose from. No matter which route you take, you can rest assured that your web design will not only look great but also help you generate more business via the web.
- Custom Remodeler Mobile Websites – The world has gone mobile. Is your website ready? Make sure your website is mobile-friendly to turn more mobile visitors into leads and sales!
- Remodeling Website Content Copywriting – Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your business. Does your remodeling company’s website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, our team has extensive experience writing content for remodelers.
Characteristics of Lead-Driving Remodeling Websites
The best remodeling websites—and really, any websites for contractors—all have a few things in common:
- They’re visible – The best websites for remodelers are visible in search engines, where about 93% of online experiences begin. All of Blue Corona’s websites come optimized for search engines.
- They’re mobile friendly – More than 50% of searches for remodeling and renovation services happen on smartphones and tablets, and Google ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- They’re secure – When we say secure, we mean HTTPS instead of HTTP. Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure.
- They’re fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- They’re designed with the user in mind – Your website needs to be intuitive and easy to navigate to keep users engaged. For remodelers, this includes plenty of visuals and features to enable a homeowner or property manager to make the best decisions about their remodel.
Is Your Remodeling Web Design Mobile-Friendly?
Have you ever looked at your website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
Whenever your customers are searching for the best remodeler in their area, they’re going to be searching on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly!
All of our remodeling websites are coded to be mobile-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Why Contractors Love Our Websites for Remodelers
We’ve built websites for a wide variety of remodelers—from kitchen remodeling websites to home improvement contractor websites. Our remodeling clients love our website design services because:
- You get a team that understands your remodeling business from an owner’s perspective
- You get a project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- You get a great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- You get a measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical remodeling client experiences a 100% – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.