- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Window & Door Websites
Grow Your Business with a New Window and Door Website from Blue Corona
Most window and door business owners think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your company’s website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your window and door website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for window and door companies that are not only beautiful but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers (read our case study on how we get that done!)
Let us help you redesign your window and door website and turn into your number one sales and marketing tool—contact us now!
“Most window companies have no idea how their website is performing; I know I didn’t. Today, my website is my #1 source of leads, and with a return on investment that exceeds 200%, the web is the single best use of my marketing dollars.”
–Bob Neidig, President, Quality Window & Door
Our Window and Door Website Design Services
From small window and door website designs to large, enterprise-level manufacturer projects, we have a custom solution for your company.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Window & Door Website Design
Wondering why other window and door companies are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. If you want your website to produce quality leads and more contracting jobs, it needs to be the following:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 52% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
Is Your Window & Door Website Mobile-Friendly?
Have you ever looked at your company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
More and more, people who are searching for window and door services are searching for them on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile friendly!
What You Can Expect from Us
When you choose Blue Corona as your window and door web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your window and door business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- How to Build Your Authority Online (for Window & Door Companies)
- Blue Corona client Quality Window & Door named Window & Door Magazine’s 2015 Dealer of the Year
- An Online Marketing Strategy that Works by Blue Corona CEO Ben Landers for Window & Door Magazine
- Houzz Marketing Services
- Free Analysis