- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management from a Top PPC Company
Want More Clicks, Leads, and Sales? You Need Pay Per Click Management (PPC) by a Top PPC Company.
You may know that 97% of online experiences begin with a search engine, but did you also know that on average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page?
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results. But, to get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? We do.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your PPC ads are being managed by certified Google AdWords experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top 3% of Google Partner PPC companies.
Services Our PPC Marketing Company Specializes In:
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google AdWords Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
See what we’re about below, as well as what our PPC advertising services include and why you should pick us over other PPC management companies.
What's Included In Our PPC Management & Advertising Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads and sales. When you choose our PPC company for PPC management, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
What Is PPC? What Does a Pay Per Click Management Company Do?
PPC stands for pay per click, which is a type of internet marketing and advertising in which advertisers display ads on different websites and platforms and pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Cost per click (CPC) can run anywhere from $0.05 to upwards of $50.00 for the most competitive keywords.
A pay per click management company like Blue Corona handles all the the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads. Some PPC marketing companies only specializes in certain services. While we consider ourselves a jack-of-all-PPC-trades, we have more experience and expertise in some areas than others:
Services Our PPC Company Offers
- Paid Search Campaigns – On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services. Learn more about paid search campaigns.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it. Learn more about paid social media campaigns.
- Google AdWords Management – Google AdWords is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in AdWords (Google). Learn more about Google AdWords management.
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here. Learn more about Google Local Services ads.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend. Learn more about Bing ads.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49 percent faster year-over-year than those which don’t. Learn more about YouTube advertising.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow. Learn more about display advertising.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help. Learn more about ecommerce ads.
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Should You Hire a PPC Agency?
If your website does not come up prominently on the first page (multiple times), you’re losing business to your competition. There are two ways to increase your first page visibility—search engine optimization services or PPC advertising and management.
SEO is valuable because more people tend to click organic listings over paid ads (it is estimated that 60% of searchers only click organic listings over paid listings while 40% don’t know the difference—if the listing looks targeted to what they searched, paid or organic, they’ll click it).
If you set up a pay per click account on Google AdWords, you’ll see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank better organically, the work you do today may not be evident in the search results for weeks—even months and years!
Why Hire a PPC Company to Manage Your Pay Per Click Ads?
Pay per click (PPC / CPC) platforms like Google AdWords and Bing Ads are self-service platforms. You don’t technically need to hire professional PPC management services to set up and manage your PPC campaign; however, most small business owners lack the time, expertise and tools required to maximize ROI from a PPC advertising campaign.
Pay per click advertising is incredibly measurable and controllable. The downside to this is that there are enormous amounts of data to analyze and interpret as well as layers of complexity the average business owner just doesn’t have time to manage. For example, most home service business owners fail to track the phone calls generated by their PPC campaigns. The ratio of phone calls received versus online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. If you’re not tracking the phone calls generated by your PPC campaigns, you’re missing more than half the picture. You’re almost certainly under-bidding on some keywords and over-paying for others.
At the same time, hiring a full time marketing person with the intellectual horse power to adequately manage your account will cost you at least $5,000 per month (and that’s not counting benefits, computer, and software programs required for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For the average small business investing in pay per click advertising services, it’s far more cost effective to outsource pay per click set-up, management and on-going optimization.
Switching PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a PPC company in the USA or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Blue Corona internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google AdWords or Bing Ads account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
PPC Management Pricing: How Much Does PPC Cost?
Each package we create is custom, depending on your budget and your goals. However, there are a few industry standards when it comes to how much your clicks will actually cost. Check out this infographic from WordStream:
Blue Corona: One of the Best PPC Companies in the USA
Contact us online or call 800.696.4690 to learn more about Blue Corona’s pay per click advertising and management services for small businesses.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other PPC Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our pay per click reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best PPC company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backwards for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
See the businesses we work with
- Free Analysis