- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Google Local Services Ad Management
Become a Google Guaranteed Contractor for More Leads & Booked Jobs
DOWNLOAD THE CASE STUDY: 24:1 ROI FROM LOCAL SERVICES ADS >>
Google Local Services ads (Google Guaranteed) are an affordable way for contractors and other local businesses to increase leads and sales from the web and earn the trust of local buyers. Blue Corona’s Local Services ads management services allow you to focus on running your business, while our team focuses on making the phone ring.
Local Services Ads Management: What’s Included
- Application Process – Blue Corona will guide your team through the entire Local Services application process from start to finish, so you have one less thing on your to-do list.
- Ad Setup & Campaign Launch – Tell us what services you’d like to be found online for, and our team will handle the entire process of setting up your Local Services ads and campaigns from the moment you’re approved through campaign launch.
- Ad Tracking & Reporting – You’ll receive detailed reporting (that you can actually understand) that connects your data to your bottom line.
- Lead Disputes – Blue Corona will dispute non-leads for you and get you your money back from Google.
Contact us online to learn more about Local Services ads management for contractors.
What's Included In Our Local Services Ads Management
Why choose us to manage your Local Services ads for you? Convenience, expertise, and a streamlined process. We cover it all from start to finish, including:
1Program Application & Google Guarantee
Your application for the program is completed for you, and we then help you and your team navigate all required licenses, insurance, and background check materials to get the Google Guarantee. With the Google Guarantee, if your customers aren’t satisfied with work quality, Google may refund up to the amount paid for jobs booked through Local Services ads, with a lifetime cap for coverage.
2Profile Setup & Ad Creation
You get an optimized business bio for your company that showcases the most important aspects of your business to customers and help them choose which provider to contact. These bios are shown on your profile page, and you can choose up to 5 ways to highlight your business, which will be verified by Google.
3Advertising Tracking & Reporting
You get the confidence that your campaign is performing at its best through transparent cost-per-lead monitoring and revenue attribution. Measurably improve your ROI from Local Services ads with Blue Corona, the leader in home services digital marketing.
You’ll know your money isn’t being wasted on non-serviceable leads with our Local Services ad management. When unqualified customers call you, our team disputes the cost of the lead with Google on your behalf, getting you a refund and allowing you to focus on running your business while optimizing your Local Services marketing investment.
What Are Local Services Ads for Contractors, and Do They Work?
Local Services ads are pay per lead ads that appear at the very top of the search engine results page and receive 13.8% of local clicks on Google.
Unlike traditional PPC search ads, you don’t target keywords, you target services. After being approved for eligibility, advertisers choose from a list of available services for their industry and their service area. When a person’s online search query matches criteria for those services, their ad will be eligible to show:
We highly recommend you test them—many of our clients are already benefitting from these ads. Check out the results we got for Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, an HVAC contractor in Utah.
- Revenue Generated: $59,498.30
- Investment: $2,426.36
- ROI: 24:1
Our Google Local Services Ads Management Team Is a Google Premier Partner
a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your Local Services ads are being managed by certified Google Ads experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top three percent of Google Partner PPC companies.
Local Services Ads Management for Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Services
- Countertop Services
- Estate Lawyer Services
- Fencing Services
- Financial Planning Services
- Flooring Services
- Foundations Services
- Garage Door Services
- HVAC (Heating & Air Conditioning)
- Immigration Lawyer Services
- Junk Removal Services
- Landscaping Services
- Lawn Care Services
- Pest Control Services
- Real Estate Services
- Siding Services
- Tree Services
- Water Damage Services
- Window Cleaning Services
- Window Repair Services
Why Invest in Local Services Ads?
Check out these statistics*:
- Local Services ads by Google receive 13.8% of local SERP clicks
- The presence of Local Services ads affects the number of clicks for all other SERP types
- When LSAs are present, 25.3% of all clicks are on paid results. When LSAs are absent, this is 14.6% – a difference of 10.7%
- Organic results receive the most clicks of all SERP types, though they see a drop off when LSAs are present
- Organic position 1 receives the highest number of standard SERP clicks
- Review ratings are the biggest driver of clicks in local SERPs
* BrightLocal GLSA study, 2019
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other PPC Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at what other contractors like you have to say about our work. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some Local Services ads management companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All of your Local Services campaigns are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect Local Services performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.