- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Google Local Services Ad Management
Want More Leads and Booked Jobs? Test Google Local Services Ads for Contractors Today!
The online search landscape has changed, and so has Google’s search results page. With the addition of Google’s new Local Services ads at the very top of the page, contractors now have a new opportunity to capture leads at the exact moment consumers are searching for them.
What Are Local Services Ads for Contractors, and Do They Work?
Local Services ads are pay per lead ads that appear at the very top of the search engine results page and receive 13.8% of local SERP clicks.
Unlike traditional PPC search ads, you don’t target keywords, you target services. After being approved for eligibility, advertisers choose from a list of available services for their industry and their service area. When a person’s online search query matches criteria for those services, their ad will be eligible to show:
We highly recommend you test them—many of our clients are already benefitting from these ads. Check out the results we got for Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, a contractor in the Salt Lake City, Utah, area:
- GLS Revenue: $59,498.30
- GLS Cost: $2,426.36
- ROI: 24:1
Our Google Local Services Ads Management Company Is a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your Local Services ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly AdWords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top three percent of Google Partner PPC companies. Ready to begin? Contact us today!
What's Included In Our Local Services Ads Management
Why choose us to manage your local services ads for you? Convenience, expertise, and a streamlined process. We cover it all from start to finish, including:
PROGRAM APPLICATION & GOOGLE GUARANTEE
- Your application for the program is completed for you, and we then help you and your team navigate all required license, insurance, and background check materials to get the Google Guarantee.
- With the Google Guarantee, if your customers aren’t satisfied with work quality, Google may refund up to the amount paid for jobs booked through Local Services ads, with a lifetime cap for coverage
CREATION OF BUSINESS BIO
- You get an optimized business bio for your company. Business bios allow you to showcase important aspects of your business to customers and help them choose which provider to contact. These bios are shown on your profile page, and you can choose up to 5 ways to highlight your business. Some highlights, like BBB accreditation, are controlled by Google. Google verifies your eligibility for these highlights before adding them to your profile
LOCAL SERVICES AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS
- You get CPL monitoring for your leads and services
- You get revenue attribution so you can see ROI
- Any invalid leads from the campaigns are disputed for you by our experts
Industries Available Nationwide
- Appliance Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Garage Door
- House Cleaning
- Lawn Care
- Moving Company
- Pest Control
- Water Damage Restoration
- Window Cleaning
Why Invest in Local Services Ads?
Check out these statistics*:
- Local Services ads by Google receive 13.8% of local SERP clicks
- The presence of Local Services ads affects the number of clicks for all other SERP types
- When LSAs are present, 25.3% of all clicks are on paid results. When LSAs are absent, this is 14.6% – a difference of 10.7%
- Organic results receive the most clicks of all SERP types, though they see a drop off when LSAs are present
- Organic position 1 receives the highest number of standard SERP clicks
- Review ratings are the biggest driver of clicks in local SERPs
* BrightLocal GLSA study, 2019
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other PPC Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our pay per click reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best PPC company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backwards for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
- Free Analysis