- What We Do
- Case Studies
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management for Storage Companies
PPC Advertising for Storage Companies Generating More Leads & Less Vacancies
No matter if you offer climate-controlled storage units, portable storage units, or self-storage, pay per click (PPC) is a smart investment to grow your business.
PPC for storage companies is a form of digital marketing that results in highly qualified website traffic going straight to your website. Available across major search engines like Google (via Google Ads) and Bing (via Microsoft Advertising), paid search is the number one way to maximize your search engine visibility and connect with real, local customers.
At Blue Corona, we’ve fine-tuned our marketing strategies and PPC management services for storage companies to help you:
- Increase leads and sales – You get more website traffic and leads, resulting in increased sales and fewer vacancies at your facility.
- Reduce marketing costs – You get fully optimized storage PPC campaigns that eliminate wasted ad spend and help you save on advertising costs.
- Differentiate your brand online – You separate your business from your top competitors by maximizing your search engine real estate and showing up first on search engines for storage-related keywords.
Ready to get started? Contact us online for more information about our PPC management services for storage companies, or keep reading to learn how Blue Corona’s pay per click services can help you grow your business.
Pay Per Click Management for Storage Companies: What's Included
Alleviate the pain of PPC management with Blue Corona. We manage the entire advertising process—from campaign setup and regular optimizations to detailed, transparent reporting—focusing on driving new business through your storage pay per click campaigns while you focus on the day-to-day of running your company.
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in storage PPC advertising and management services with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS:
- Researching storage keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
- Creating and setting revenue and cost per lead goals and managing your campaigns to achieve them
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS:
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Storage Marketing Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these Blue Corona reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for storage companies. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your storage PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that we will bend over backwards for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes a PPC specialist, marketing analyst, web designer/developer, and an account manager to serve as your single point of contact.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.