- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Pay Per Click Advertising for Window & Door Companies
Want more leads and sales? PPC for window and door companies will do it for you.
Over 90% of consumers won’t go past the first page of search results. If you Google “bay windows near me” or “french doors, [city],[state]” and your window and door company isn’t among the first businesses that pop up, you’re losing leads and sales to your competitors.
Make sure you’re found by the right people, at the right time, with PPC for window and door companies.
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results as well as on websites and digital platforms where homeowners and property managers spend the most time. But, to get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? Blue Corona does.
Blue Corona Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your PPC ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly Adwords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top 3% of Google Partner PPC companies.
Pay per CLick Services we Offer for window and door companies:
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google Ads Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
- Nextdoor Advertising
See what we’re about below, as well as what our PPC services include and why you should pick us over other window and door marketing companies.
What's Included with PPC for Window & Door Contractors
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads, and sales. When you choose Blue Corona, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average click-through rate and cost-per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
The Benefits of PPC Advertising for Window & Door Companies
Visibility & Revelance
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many window and door companies continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your product/service. And most people despise traditional advertising—they’ll pay for things that are otherwise free—like the radio or TV—just to avoid commercials. Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only put your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for a “window replacement companies in North Carolina” needs and is interested in finding a company like yours!
Highly Controllable & Manageable ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many window and door contractors make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a contractor to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising. Blue Corona is one of the top award-winning SEO companies for window and door companies in the country and we can say, without question, that the window and door companies having the most success marketing their businesses online use both strategies.
Pay Per Click Services Our Window & Door Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
How Blue Corona Helps Window & Door Companies with PPC
For all pay per click (PPC) advertising’s advantages, there are some potential drawbacks. Extra time is not something many contractors have. PPC platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft’s Ad Center are fairly complex (and this is being polite). While it is true that many window and door companies generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for window and door companies.
Unlike other pay per click companies, Blue Corona started as a measurement and ad tracking company. Some of you are probably saying, “So what?” Well, better data equals better results – guaranteed! Our PPC management team has tools and technologies our competitors don’t. This provides us with never-before-seen insights into your account performance.
For example, wouldn’t it be nice to know which window or door keywords generate the best phone leads? We track that and adjust your account settings to emphasize the keywords that produce the best results!
Whether you already have an existing PPC campaign or not, we can help! If you have an existing campaign, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll show you changes to make that will measurably improve your PPC performance and ROI and we’re not talking about an incremental increase. Our recommended changes will more than offset the price of the audit or the PPC audit is free!
If you’re new to pay per click advertising and you’d prefer to walk a bit before we start jogging together, drop us a line today and get a free analysis of your website along with a demo of how PPC advertising can help your window and door business!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our window and door PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis