- What We Do
- Case Studies
Google Local Services Ad Management for Garage Door Companies
Become a Google Guaranteed Garage Door Dealer
Garage door dealers are now eligible to advertise on Google’s Local Services platform, one of the most affordable ways to generate verified leads from local customers in your market. Local Services ads for garage door companies mean your company can be found at the very top of Google search results, helping you:
- Maximize your company’s visibility on search engine results pages
- Differentiate your business from competitors with the Google Guaranteed badge
- Optimize your marketing costs via call intelligence reporting and lead dispute
- Increase leads and sales from qualified customers in your service areas
At Blue Corona, we specialize in Local Services ad management for garage door companies in the United States. If you need more local leads, Google Local Services is a proven marketing channel to attract clicks, calls, and verified leads.
Contact us online to learn more about our Local Services ad management services and how you can become a Google Guaranteed garage door dealer.
Local Services Ads Management for Garage Door Dealers: What’s Included
Why choose us to manage your Local Services ads for you? Convenience, expertise, and a streamlined process—that’s why. We cover it all from start to finish.
1Program Application & Google Guaranteed Badge
In order to become a Google Guaranteed garage door dealer, your company and employees must first pass a rigorous application process. Let Blue Corona help you and your team navigate all required licenses, insurance, and background check materials to get the Google Guaranteed badge. With the Google Guaranteed badge, Google will refund your customers if they aren’t satisfied with the roofing services you provided. Google will refund up to the amount paid for jobs booked through Local Services, with a lifetime cap for coverage.
You get an optimized business profile for your garage door company that showcases the most important aspects of your business to local customers. Your Local Services profile is then displayed to users who click on your ads. You can choose up to 5 different ways to highlight your business, all of which are verified by Google. We also help you add unique value propositions to your Local Services profile that resonate with local customers, further differentiating your brand online from your top competitors.
3Ad Setup & Campaign Launch
Blue Corona’s team will work with you to identify the products and services you want to be found online for. For garage door companies, this includes: Garage door installation, repair, and replacement, spring replacement, roller and track repair, cables and gate repair, garage door opener installation, garage door panel replacement, and general maintenance.
4Ad Bidding & Ongoing Management
Not sure the best way to manage your Local Services ads month in and month out? Let Blue Corona help! Our Google Premier Partner team will consult on the best strategy to maximize lead flow and get more from Local Services ads, including setting your ad bidding strategy and continually optimizing your ads for better performance (more calls). Learn more about Local Services bidding options here.
5Advertising Tracking & Reporting
You get the confidence that your campaign is performing at its best through transparent cost-per lead monitoring and revenue attribution. Measurably improve your ROI from Local Services ads with Blue Corona, the leader in home services digital marketing.
As a Google Guaranteed garage door dealer, you have the ability to dispute Local Services leads if they’re not qualified. When unqualified customers call you, our team of Local Services specialists will dispute the cost of the lead with Google on your company’s behalf, getting you a refund in the process. Disputing leads saves you money from your marketing budget.
We Dispute Leads for You and Get Your Money Back
A unique feature of Local Services ads for garage door companies is the ability to dispute non-leads from Google and get your money back.
When an unverified lead calls you, Blue Corona will flag the call in our database and submit all necessary documentation to get your money back. You continue running your business while we save you money.
What’s the Difference Between Local Services Ads and Pay Per Click?
There are three primary differences between Local Services ads and pay per click advertising for garage door dealers.
Pay Per Lead vs. Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Local Services – Local Services ads are a form of pay per lead advertising. This means you only pay Google when you’ve generated a lead.
- PPC – PPC ads (like Google Ads) are a form of pay per click advertising. This means you pay Google whenever a searcher clicks on your ads and visits your website, without a guarantee they convert into a lead.
Google Guaranteed Badge vs. No Google Guaranteed Badge
- Local Services – Garage door companies earn the Google Guaranteed badge when advertising on the Local Services platform. This means you’re a Google-verified dealer that passed Google’s rigorous application process. Not only that, Google will refund up to the amount paid for jobs booked through Local Services should your customers not be satisfied with the work provided (with a lifetime cap for coverage).
- PPC – Garage door dealers only advertising on Google Ads (and not Local Services) do not earn the Google Guaranteed badge or any other benefits of the Local Services platform.
Lead Dispute vs. No Lead Dispute
- Local Services – Businesses advertising on Local Services have the ability to dispute non-leads with Google and get your money back. At Blue Corona, we handle all lead disputes on your behalf.
- PPC – Unverified leads from Google Ads and PPC advertising are not eligible to dispute.
Local Services Ads Ranking Factors
In order to rank at the top of Google’s Local Services results, you need to optimize your Local Services profile and ad campaigns for Google’s four primary ranking factors:
- Number of reviews and average review rating – Do you have a lot of reviews on Google My Business? What is your aggregate review rating (0-5)?
- Responsiveness – Do you answer homeowners’ calls when they contact you via Local Services?
- Proximity to searchers – How close is your place of business to the person searching? Does your Google My Business listing (and other NAP citations) include the searcher’s location as one of your dedicated service areas?
- Maximum bid – How much are you willing to pay per lead, and what is your bidding strategy: setting a maximum bid per lead or maximizing leads? Learn more about Local Services ads bidding here.
At Blue Corona, we optimize your Local Services profile for you. This ensures your profile, bids, and service areas accurately reflect your business operations. It also gives you time back to focus on what really matters: running your business.
The Leader in Garage Door Marketing
If you need more leads and sales, you’ve come to the right place. Blue Corona is the leader in garage door marketing services. We partner with garage door dealers of all sizes, from nationally recognized franchises to independently owned companies.
Contact us online today! We’ll work with you to create a custom-tailored marketing strategy that will measurably:
- Increase leads and sales
- Optimize your marketing costs
- Differentiate your brand online
You Might Also Be Interested In
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Local Services Ad Management Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at what other contractors like you have to say about our work. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some Local Services ads management companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All of your Local Services campaigns are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect Local Services performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
I would 100% recommend Blue Corona to any new, aspiring HVAC, plumbing, electrical service, home services type business that is looking to expand the footprint of Internet marketing truly because the sense of, they're not like your every other internet marketing company. They're not going to sell you a bill of goods and over-promise and under-deliver. They're going to under-promise and over-deliver.
There's been plenty of times where we would sit back and look at things and go, "Hey, you know what? That's probably the best decision we made in a long time." I would definitely recommend [Blue Corona] to other service companies because I want to see how other people like me and my family here at work succeed.
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.