- What We Do
- Case Studies
Google Local Services Ads Management for Restoration Companies
Become a Google Guaranteed Restoration Contractor
Restoration companies can now advertise on Google’s Local Services advertising platform, an affordable strategy to generate verified, local leads for your company. With Local Services advertising, you get found more easily on Google search results and connect with more qualified consumers in your market.
Blue Corona has years of expertise growing leads and revenue for restoration companies by leveraging Local Services ads. Our Local Services advertising management services include:
- Program Application & Google Guaranteed Badge – Our team guides you through the entire Local Services application and helps you earn the Google Guaranteed badge.
- Profile Setup – Optimize your Local Services profile for greater visibility on local search results.
- Ad Setup & Campaign Launch – We handle the nitty-gritty of setting up and launching your campaigns so you don’t have to.
- Ad Bidding & Ongoing Management – We keep your phones ringing with verified leads from qualified customers in your market.
- Advertising Tracking & Reporting – We’ll tell you exactly how your Local Services campaign is performing and provide proactive recommendations to improve ROI.
- Lead Dispute – You get reimbursed from Google for unqualified leads generated from Local Services. Blue Corona handles the dispute process for you, allowing you to focus on running your business.
Contact us online to learn about our Local Services ad management services and the process for becoming a Google Guaranteed restoration company.
What’s Included in Our Local Services Ads Management for Restoration Companies?
Why choose us to manage your Local Services ads for you? Convenience, expertise, and a streamlined process. We cover it all from start to finish, including:
1Program Application & Google Guaranteed Badge
Restoration companies gain a competitive edge with the Google Guaranteed badge, but many companies can’t manage the rigorous verification process alone. Blue Corona has helped countless companies through this verification, outlining everything needed across licensing, insurance, and background checks.
Google Guaranteed restoration contractors get an optimized business profile to showcase the most valuable aspects of their services to local customers. Your Local Services profile can be seen by any user who clicks on your ad. Blue Corona helps establish this profile and provides insight on how to make an impact, such as including unique value propositions that help you stand out from competitors in the area.
3Ad Setup & Campaign Launch
Next, Blue Corona helps identify which products and/or services will generate the best marketing results for your company. For restoration companies, some common choices include: Water damage cleanup/repair, flooring, mold inspection, mold removal, painting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, sewage cleanup, and more.
4Ad Bidding & Ongoing Management
With your campaign up and running, Blue Corona helps fine-tune the details to optimize lead generation. We work with you to optimize your Local Services bidding strategies, budget, services offered, and more. This helps maximize the ROI from your Local Services investment, increasing leads and saving you money in the process.
5Advertising Tracking & Reporting
Track ad performance and just how well your Local Services ads are performing with detailed cost per lead monitoring and revenue attribution from Blue Corona. We connect Local Services to your bottom line with complete campaign tracking and reporting, monthly report calls to review campaign performance, and proactive recommendations to ensure your Local Services campaigns keep increasing leads and sales for your business.
Google Guaranteed restoration companies may dispute any unqualified Local Services leads with Google to receive a refund on your account. Blue Corona manages this process on your behalf to make lead dispute management easy. This allows you to focus on running the day-to-day of your business, while our team handles the nitty-gritty of saving you money on Local Services advertising for your restoration business.
Is There a Difference Between Local Services Ads and Pay Per Click Advertising?
Though similar, there are three important distinctions between Local Services ads and pay per click advertising for restoration companies.
Pay Per Lead vs. Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Local Services – Local Services ads are pay per lead advertising, which means you pay Google only after you’ve generated a lead.
- PPC – PPC ads (like Google Ads) are pay per click advertising, meaning you pay Google whenever searchers click on ads – even if they don’t convert to a lead.
Google Guaranteed Badge vs. No Google Guaranteed Badge
- Local Services – Restoration companies receive a Google Guaranteed badge when advertising through Local Services. This verification proves that you’re a Google-approved restoration provider.
- PPC – Restoration companies who advertise only on Google Ads don’t earn the Google Guaranteed badge or any of the above Local Services benefits.
Lead Dispute vs. No Lead Dispute
- Local Services – Restoration companies advertising on Local Services can dispute non-leads with Google to get their money back. At Blue Corona, we handle all lead disputes with Google on your behalf.
- PPC – Unverified leads received through Google Ads or PPC advertising aren’t eligible for dispute.
Dispute Unqualified Leads to Save Marketing Dollars
Any time an unqualified lead clicks an ad, you can dispute that lead with Google to receive a refund on the click. With Blue Corona’s help, this process is easy. We flag the call in our database and submit all paperwork to Google to help you maximize the value of your marketing spend.
Local Services Ads Ranking Factors
Not just any local services profile will be enough to generate marketing value. For optimized ad campaign results, you’ll need to consider a few of Google’s primary ranking factors:
- Number of reviews and average review rating – Companies with many reviews on Google My Business tend to rank better, particularly when they have a high aggregate review rating.
- Responsiveness – By answering clients’ Local Services calls promptly, you can generate better ranking value.
- Searcher Proximity – Companies with places of business that are geographically near their markets rank better in local search, so list your target locations on your Google My Business listing (as well as your other NAP citations).
- Maximum bid – The amount you bid per lead will affect rankings, as well as your bidding strategy itself. Discover more about Local Services ads bidding here.
At Blue Corona, we’ll streamline your Local Services profile for you in accordance with Google SEO best practices. Let us manage the details while you focus on your business!
The Leader in Restoration Company Marketing
If you’re a restoration service provider seeking more leads, let Blue Corona show you the way. We’re an industry leader in restoration company marketing those partners with restoration businesses of all sizes.
Contact us online today!
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Digital Marketing Services for Restoration Companies
- Website Design Services for Restoration Companies
- SEO for Restoration Companies (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC for Restoration Companies (Pay Per Click)
- Email Marketing for Restoration Companies
- Social Media Marketing for Restoration Companies
- Lead Recovery
- Website Chat Services for Restoration Companies (Blue Corona Chat)
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Local Services Ad Management Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at what other home service companies have to say about our work. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some Local Services ads management companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All of your Local Services campaigns are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect Local Services performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
I would 100% recommend Blue Corona to any new, aspiring HVAC, plumbing, electrical service, home services type business that is looking to expand the footprint of Internet marketing truly because the sense of, they're not like your every other internet marketing company. They're not going to sell you a bill of goods and over-promise and under-deliver. They're going to under-promise and over-deliver.
There's been plenty of times where we would sit back and look at things and go, "Hey, you know what? That's probably the best decision we made in a long time." I would definitely recommend [Blue Corona] to other service companies because I want to see how other people like me and my family here at work succeed.
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.