Want to get ahead of your competitors online? The first step is knowing how you stack up.
Introducing: Digital Marketing Competitor Analysis from Blue Corona
Winning with online marketing requires you to know the landscape, including who your top competitors are and how you compare across the web. How you market your company compared to your competitors will determine how you perform online (we’re talking getting leads and sales from potential customers). Ultimately, the growth of your company depends on how you stack up and what opportunities are available to close any gaps and get ahead. So do you know the answer to that?
Digital Landscape Competitive Analysis from Blue Corona
Our competitive analysis will show you key insights into how you compare to your top competitors by:
- Evaluating your website and areas for improvement (with the mindset that you should view your website as a virtual sales rep)
- Determining search engine real estate and social visibility (for targeting users in their initial research and awareness stages of the buying process)
- Identifying digital assets used in the buying funnel (including downloads, blogs, videos, white papers, and more)
- Evaluating how you present your product, service, and value proposition, including what sales funnel you and your competitors are encouraging potential customers down (to identify ways to nurture more opportunities and leads into sales)
- Pinpointing online advertising strategies across numerous channels
- Assessing customer and employee satisfaction and feedback, including online reputation gauging
With a thorough competitor analysis from Blue Corona, we will identify the Strengths, Weaknesses, Threats, and Opportunities from a digital marketing perspective—including actionable insights you can take to close any gaps and get ahead of your competitors. We’ll provide custom-tailored recommendations for each section above in how you can improve your online presence and performance.
Why Is a Competitive Analysis Critical for Your Company?
- 81% of B2C shoppers conduct online research before they make a purchase
- 94% of B2B buyers conduct online research in the buying process
- 60% begin by using a search engine to find the products they want
- On average, consumers visit at least 3 online stores before making their purchase
- Even if you’re trying to drive in-store purchases, 74% of business buyers conduct more than half of their research online before making an offline purchase
Request A Competitor Analysis
No longer question how you stack up against your competitors, wondering what you can do to get ahead.
If you’re ready to grow your business and get ahead of your competitors, the first step is understanding the landscape, and that starts with an analysis from Blue Corona. Fill out your URL in the box below or fill out this form.
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project. ”
- Free Analysis