- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Electrician Digital Marketing Services
Electrician Marketing Proven to Increase Leads & Sales
Marketing your company is no easy feat, particularly online. To create a successful electrician digital marketing strategy, you must first ask yourself this question, “Am I maximizing my online real estate and where my company is found on Google?” As an owner or key stakeholder in your company, there’s nothing worse than when your master electricians are sitting around the office, trucks parked, without any appointments.
A winning electrician’s digital marketing strategy: four key components
- Website Design and Development – Create a mobile-friendly website that is easily crawled by search engines, converts site visitors into new customer leads, and differentiates your brand online from the top competitors in your area.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Increase keyword rankings, improve your company’s search engine visibility, and create a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine.
- Local Services Ads (Google Guaranteed) – Maximize your online real estate by advertising at the very top of Google search results.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Generate leads in the short- and long-term with paid ads on Google and Bing via Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) and Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads).
Looking for an internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level? You’ve come to the right place. People are searching Google and Bing right now for an electrical company like yours. Will they find you or one of your competitors? Let Blue Corona help you develop an electrician digital marketing strategy to drive more qualified local visitors to your site and convert those visitors into leads and sales—a complete solution to ensuring your phone will always ring.
Contact us today for more information about our digital marketing services for electricians, or keep reading to learn more about why Blue Corona is the best digital marketing partner to market your electrical company.
Our Online Marketing Process for Electricians
Our process for digital marketing is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1PERFORM A DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- You’ll know exactly how you stack up against the three top competitors in your service area
- You’ll receive custom digital marketing recommendations to increase keyword rankings, generate more website traffic, and how to fill the top of your sales funnel with high-quality, serviceable leads
- You’ll receive a baseline detailing the performance of your website’s code and structure, onsite content, search engine visibility, off-site business citations, and compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driven plan for your electrician digital marketing strategy
2SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- Research the most-searched keywords homeowners in your service area use on Google
- Optimize your existing web pages and website content to generate higher rankings across search engines
- Publish SEO-friendly website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Monitor, manage, and optimize your company’s online directory listings (local SEO)
- Build high-authority backlinks to your website
3LOCAL SERVICES ADS (GOOGLE GUARANTEED)
- Be found online at the right place, at the right time, at the very top of Google search results via Local Services ads
- Connect with customers directly through the Local Services platform and pay for only the leads you receive from Google
- Dispute (and get your money back from) unqualified leads such as leads outside of your desired service areas or leads requesting services your electrical company doesn’t offer
4PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
- Maximize your search engine visibility with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Target electrical keywords with high buying intent via paid ads
- Create ad copy that entices searchers to click and visit your website
- A/B test ad copy, call-to-actions, and more
- Conduct industry-leading competitor research on ad copy and other elements of paid ads
- Real-time PPC management for maximum campaign results and ROI
5SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Craft engaging organic social media posts to differentiate your electrical company on the most popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Target social media followers and potential customers in your service areas via Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and more
- Build an audience of loyal followers and engage with your social community across a variety of post types, from paid advertisements to fun, share-worthy videos, images, infographics, and more
- Build opt-in email sign-ups directly from website contact forms to build your database of future customers
- Design custom email templates for beautifully designed email newsletters, sales promotions, and more
- Write email newsletters that convert readers into leads and stay top-of-mind with past, current, and future customers
7BLUE CORONA CHAT
- Convert more leads without lifting a finger with Blue Corona Chat, an AI-powered website chat service that captures customer contact information in one minute or less, on average
- Sync review platforms with Blue Corona Chat to generate more 5-star reviews across Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, and more.
- Takeover chats to manually chat with website visitors in real-time and answer all of their burning questions about your company, services, and how to schedule an appointment
8LEAD RECOVERY SERVICES
- Install tracked phone lines on all of your digital marketing campaigns
- Listen to phone call recordings and identify lost sales opportunities
- Alert your CSR team in real-time of missed opportunities, giving your team a second chance on closing new customer leads and more revenue
9TRACK, TEST, TWEAK, AND REPEAT
- Track the performance of your electrician marketing campaigns in greater detail than you’ve ever seen before
- Test new ideas, proven strategies and other internet marketing tactics most relevant to your company’s campaigns
- Tweak and pivot your strategy as needed for continuous campaign improvements
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most electricians, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to email newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your electrical company and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance. At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing your electrician business online so you can truly quantify your marketing investments.
Maximize Your Online Real Estate
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO JUST HAVE A WEBSITE!
Don’t think of your website as a brochure; think of it as a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your electrical company, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. With that being said, how easy is it for potential customers who aren’t familiar with your brand to find your electrician website?
Think of where your customers spend their time on the Internet. Sure, many of them are using search engines to find your electrical services when they need them, but there’s definitely more to the story. At the highest level, Internet marketing success is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in your industry.
Get Your Electrical Company on the First Page of Google
IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS WITH SEO & CONTENT MARKETING
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote your local electrical company as THE authority for what you do, in the markets you do it. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! requires three things:
- 1. First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website. At Blue Corona, our Web team specializes in designing websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing, but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your electrical company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the Web.
- Second, you must create Web page after Web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, e-books, and more!) for electricians—so you won’t have to write a thing (unless you want to!).
- Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building shady links that will get you penalized by Google!
When you hire Blue Corona as your electrical contractor’s SEO company and content marketing partner, you’ll receive a dedicated account manager as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated, professional copywriter. You’ll also receive detailed monthly reports that connect your website’s SEO performance to your electrical company’s bottom line.
MAXIMIZE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE REAL ESTATE WITH LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Did you know that nearly half of total Google search queries have local intent? In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with SEO services, if you own a local electrical company, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These seven local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your electrical company’s visibility for geographically-related searches.
PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING FOR ELECTRICIANS
When a prospective customer needs to request service from a local electrician, where do they turn? The vast majority of Internet traffic is through search engines—like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Potential leads for your electric company are on Google right now searching for “outdoor lighting installation,” and “basement lighting,”—will they find your site? Pay-per-click (PPC) is a great way to drive more (local) visitors to your website and get more leads and sales.
In addition to local SEO and content marketing, PPC is a great way to make your company visible on the first page of search engine results. Once you set up your ads on Google AdWords, you’ll see your advertisement within a couple of hours and have complete control over budget, copy, and placement. When Blue Corona manages your PPC account, we’ll handle everything—from keyword discovery and ad copy creation to bidding and ad split testing. That way, our PPC managers can continue their data-driven approach to success and you can continue expertly running your electric company.
Electrician Email Marketing from Blue Corona
Email marketing is a perfect way to complement and enhance other types of marketing strategies such as pay per click, SEO, print, and TV. That’s where we can help.
Blue Corona provides turnkey, “do it for me” email marketing solutions for electrician. We handle it all—from creating a customized email template that matches your overall company brand to creating action-oriented copy and promoting your campaigns. Our email marketing campaigns for electricians utilize custom, professionally designed email templates, remarkable conversion-oriented content, social media sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), advanced tracking and analytics tools, and website archiving features.
From formatting your email newsletter template and building an opt-in email list, to crafting compelling copy and tracking your campaign results, our team of electrician email marketing specialists can help take your online marketing to the next level. If you are an electrician with an existing customer base, opt-in email marketing campaigns are guaranteed to increase referrals, leads, and sales.
Why Choose Blue Corona as Your Electrical Company’s Web Marketing Partner?
Blue Corona is much more than an SEO company—we truly see ourselves as a Web marketing partner to your electrician business. We market your business as if it were our business—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your electrical company on the Web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping electricians just like you get more leads and sales from the Web. Call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy electrician clients!
What is electrician digital marketing?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing for electricians? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing or internet marketing—is an umbrella term for all of your electrician marketing and engagement activities done online. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into booked jobs and returning customers.
Why should electricians invest in digital marketing?
About 97% of consumers in the U.S. go online to find a local electrician and, according to ConsumerBarometer, 40% of people only consider one local contractor before making a decision. If you want to connect with them and make sure you’re the electrician they choose, you have to have a better online presence than your competitors.
What digital marketing services do you provide electricians?
We provide a complete lineup of digital marketing services. Our best-performing electrician clients invest in SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, and video marketing.
Which online marketing services are best for electricians?
Most electricians benefit from SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, your goals, service area, electrical services, and competitive landscape will all impact which digital marketing services are best for your electrical contracting company.
How much do electrician marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services for electricians can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What will your reporting and communication process be like?
We generate monthly reports for electricians with qualifying packages and guarantee responsiveness and attention to detail. Expectations for reporting and communication expectations are established during your intake call with your account manager.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven electrician marketing company on the planet! Unlike other digital marketing companies for electricians, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “marketing gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our digital marketing clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and marketing, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect marketing campaign performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.