YouTube is the world’s largest video website and, next to Google, it’s the second largest search engine out there. It’s time for your business to get on it!
Our YouTube Marketing Services
Looking to grow your online presence by advertising on YouTube? At Blue Corona, we can help with all aspects of your YouTube marketing services, including:
Online Video Production
Blue Corona offers video marketing services for companies in the Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia area. We’ll help you with all aspects of your company’s video creation, including:
- Professional video script copywriting
- On-site shot consultation, design, and filming
- High-quality video production and publication
- Video graphic creation
YouTube Video Optimization
It’s not enough just to upload your business’s video to YouTube. If you want people to find your video, you need to optimize it! Much like with search engine optimization, YouTube video optimization requires you to do some keyword research and then optimize your video’s title, description, tags, and annotations.
Blue Corona can help you set up and optimize your company’s YouTube channel and videos. Our design team can even create branded channel art to customize your YouTube channel.
All online marketing can and should be measured. At Blue Corona, we actually started as a tracking company, so our approach to YouTube marketing (and marketing in general) is:
TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT
Since we opened our doors in 2007, we’ve helped countless business owners eliminate ineffective advertising by helping them put proper tracking in place, analyze their marketing performance, discover their true cost-per-lead, and determine which channels produce the greatest ROI.
YouTube has a larger adult audience than any cable network, and unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, if you already use Google AdWords, we can connect YouTube advertising directly to your AdWords account.
- TrueView In-Display Video Ads – These videos are promoted next to the YouTube videos, but your video does not play automatically. Google only charges your AdWords account when people click on the thumbnail of the video and start to watch it.
- In-Stream Video Ads – These ads are fairly cheap, costing around $0.04 per view. This means, if you get 1,000 views, you would only be charged $40. You can choose between skippable and non-skippable ads.
- Overlay In-Video Ads – These types of ads are very similar to AdWords text ads, as the headline and description lines are the same number of characters, but they appear in YouTube videos. These types of ads are not truly video ads, and they only are shown in videos.
- Remarketing Video Advertising – Video remarketing allows you to target those who have previously watched your videos on YouTube or the Google Display Network.
Ready to learn more? Let’s talk! 800.696.4690
- Free Analysis