Internet Marketing Jobs in MD and NC
Looking for an Internet marketing job in Maryland or North Carolina? Look no further! Submit your resume to Blue Corona, one of the fastest growing Internet marketing companies in the country.
Find Your Dream Job in Internet Marketing @ Blue Corona
Blue Corona is one of the fastest growing online marketing and analytics companies in the country. We help business owners accurately measure and track their advertising and marketing strategies and generate a greater return on investment from their website(s). Our services are in high demand, and we’re always searching for an “A-players” to join our team.
As a member of the Blue Corona team, you’ll be on the cutting edge of a marketing revolution! Not only will you be using advanced analytics tools and getting paid to be on the Internet all day, you’ll also be helping business owners eliminate wasted advertising dollars and grow their business! Few things are as rewarding as watching a business grow due to the leads and sales you delivered.
Whether you’re looking to change careers, finishing your MBA, or a recent grad looking for the opportunity of a lifetime, you’ve come to the right place! Blue Corona offers constant opportunities to learn and grow—personally and professionally. We’ve also got a great culture and some incredibly awesome people. Our office is fast-paced, idea-rich, and team-oriented. We work very hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it (and have a retention rate over 80%).
Our core values:
If you need more convincing, we offer the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision) with HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Free lunch Fridays
- Paid vacation time
- Relaxed dress code
- Creative, open workspace
- Company-branded swag (Patagonia jackets and Yeti tumblers were our last order!)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Monthly gym membership stipend (MD office only)
- Paid industry training opportunities
- Industry recognition (Google AdWords Premier Partner, Bing Partner, and more)
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations in the office
- In-office parties and events (from Halloween to chili cookoffs and everything in between)
- Frequent social outings (happy hours, escape rooms, sporting events, brewery tours, etc.)
- Beer fridge
- Much, much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
- Free Analysis