We will let you know when your service and market area become available for Google’s Local Services ads.
Be sure to mark us as “safe senders” or “not spam” in your email platform so you’ll be sure not to miss it when your company is able to take advantage of these ads.
In the meantime, you should begin gathering all the necessary documents you’ll need to get started:
- 3-5 sentence bio for company
- Year founded
- Any professional business licenses or registrations for their industry
- License/registration numbers and expiration dates
- General liability insurance info & copy of certificate of insurance:
- General liability expiration date
- General liability coverage amount
- # of business owners
- # of field employees
- Zip codes serviced
Have all those materials? GROOVY. But while Local Services ads are one part of the revenue formula, don’t forget about channels like SEO and PPC. You’re going to need a combination of all three in order to dominate the search results pages and maximize your online real estate.