- Case Studies
Holiday Blog Post Ideas for Home Service Industry Websites
With the holidays just around the corner, the copywriting team at Blue Corona is brimming with joy at the wide range of new, seasonal blog post topics that we can write about for our bread and butter clients: the home services industry. We specialize in SEO and content marketing for plumbers, remodelers, HVAC technicians, and electricians, so when it comes to writing blog posts for our clients, we attempt to make things seasonal. We want to get in front of searchers who may be using Google to research holiday related information—for example “What from your Thanksgiving meal can go down a garbage disposal?” or “What is the safest way to hook up holiday lights?”
By now, we all know that content is king in the SEO realm. The more content you have on your website, the more potential visitors you can get from organic search. And blog posts are a great way to increase the content on your website!
Since I’m in such a giving mood (yes…I’ll admit that I’ve already watched Love Actually—twice—before Thanksgiving…), I’ve provided some top blog post topics for home service industry websites for the holiday season. Whether you own a remodeling company in Chicago or a plumbing company in Seattle, potential search users will be asking the Google Gods these queries (and more!).
Holiday Remodeling Blog Posts Ideas
- Remodeling Your Guest Room for the Holidays
- Christmas Decorations for Your New Master Suite
- Remodeling Trends for 2015
- Saving for Your Dream Kitchen
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals for Remodeling Your Home
- Remodeling Trends on Pinterest
- Increase Your Home’s Value with a Remodel in 2015
Holiday Plumbing Blog Posts Ideas
- Holiday Cooking Mistakes That Can Wreak Havoc on Your Plumbing System
- Avoiding Plumbing Problems This Christmas
- Emergency Plumbing Services on Holidays
- What Can I Put Down My Garbage Disposal?
- Save on Plumbing Repairs this Holiday Season
Holiday HVAC Blog Posts Ideas
- Preparing for a Polar Vortex in 2015
- Heating Tips for Holiday Parties
- Saving on HVAC Costs in 2015
- Is My Furnace Ready for Another Polar Vortex?
- Emergency Heating Repair Services on Holidays
- Staying Warm This Thanksgiving
- Holiday HVAC Energy Saving Tips
Holiday Electrician Blog Posts Ideas
- Safe Electrical Practices for Holiday Lights
- Dedicated Breakers for Christmas Lights & Decoration
- Holiday Lighting Dos & Don’ts
- Installing a Timer for Your Holiday Lights
- Why Do My Christmas Decorations Keep Going Off?
If you’re too busy running your company to write high-quality, informational content for your website—or if you don’t even have a blog on your website—call the pros at Blue Corona. We wake up every day with the gleeful thought of increasing the number of visits and leads our clients receive from Google search traffic.
You May Be Interested In…
About The Author: Hannah is the Organic Team Lead at Blue Corona. If she's not busy daydreaming about the training session for her team, you can find her improving client conversion rates and planning her next trip.
View more blogs by Hannah Nelson
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.