- What We Do
- Case Studies
Growth Stories: Bill Reedy, CEO Reedy Industries
In this episode of Growth Stories, I’m speaking with Bill Reedy, CEO of Reedy Capital and former CEO of Reedy Industries.
The business empire Bill and his team have built is nothing short of incredible! As Bill and I talk through his journey, he touches on the value of formal education to augment the practical MBA you get as an entrepreneur. As you’ll hear, the network you build attending a top business school can be profoundly beneficial.
Bill emphasizes the importance of being a life-long learner and seeking counsel from those who have already achieved what we’re working to accomplish. (Note: Bill’s advice along these lines is a big part of why we started this podcast in the first place!) Finally, we discuss the 80/20 framework, the power of focus, and how it can improve your business and life!
In This Episode:
- Who is Bill Reedy? [02:44]
- The value of an MBA goes far beyond the degree [04:42]
- A few insights from a world-class company – PartsTown [05:42]
- The importance of being a life-long learner [07:09]
- You become the limiter of your business growth [12:03]
- Less is more – 3-by-3 goal setting [12:59]
- Evolving with growth and elevating to CEO [19:20]
- Why growth is important – not just for your business but also for your employees [23:00]
- Hire around your unique abilities [28:10]
- The 80-20 framework [31:05]
- How Bill spends his time today [40:48]
About The Author: Blue Corona's Editorial Staff is determined to help you increase your leads and sales, optimize your marketing costs, and differentiate your brand by passing on our tribal knowledge. The team vigilantly stays on top of the latest in digital marketing, bringing you the top insights with expert commentary. Want to see something on our blog you haven't seen yet? Shoot us an email and our marketing team will get to work.
View more blogs by Blue Corona
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.