- Case Studies
Video Marketing Services
Take a Look at What the Best Video Marketing Looks Like:
YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google, and web pages with videos in them generally experience a 157% increase in organic traffic. By 2019, videos will account for 85% of online traffic in the US.
If you’re looking to incorporate video into your marketing plan, you’re making a smart move, and your customers (and your wallet) will thank you. Blue Corona has a proven track record of creating engaging videos for all types of video marketing campaigns, including social media videos, website videos, and video advertising. If you want your videos to pack a punch and captivate your audience, we’re the video marketing company for you.
Video Marketing: Your Ticket to Better Leads, More Sales, and Lifelong Customers
Did you know that:
- Half of the consumers who watch online product videos say it helps them make more confident purchasing decisions
- Studies that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product subsequently bought it.
- People who watch videos stay on a site two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to make a purchase
- A video by itself is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google than traditional web pages
Company profile videos, product reviews, and “how-to” videos are a proven way to improve your search engine real estate and increase the performance of your business’ search engine optimization campaign.
No matter if you want to increase your brand exposure, generate more calls and leads from your website, or simply promote your videos as part of your Facebook advertising campaign, call Blue Corona. Our small business video marketing team is made up of experts in:
- On-site shooting
- Editing and post-production
- Video graphic creation
- YouTube marketing
- Video SEO
- And more
Our Video Marketing Services
When you choose video marketing services from our online video marketing company, we’ll help you with all aspects of your company’s video creation from start to finish, including:
- Professional video script copywriting
- On-site shot consultation, design, and filming
- High-quality video production and publication
- Video graphic creation
- Video SEO on both YouTube and your website (to help your video show up in search engine results)
Blue Corona’s in-house production team provides all of the video equipment—including cameras and lighting equipment.
The best marketing videos should be under three minutes for profile videos and under 60 seconds for ads. Because consumers prefer short videos, they are more likely to watch yours if they know you provide quick, succinct details. To get started, we recommend including the following videos in your marketing plan:
- Competitor differentiators – What makes your company stand out from your competitors?
- Guarantees – Strong guarantees can help turn a viewer into a customer.
- Testimonials – In the past two years on YouTube, videos with “review” in the title had more than 50,000 years’ worth of watch time on mobile devices alone. Share your best testimonials to convince customers that you’re the company for them.
- Company history – Personalize your brand and create authenticity.
- Call to action – What would you like the viewer to do next? Include a clear call to action along with a URL to the page in which you want them to visit.
- How-to videos – Recent research from Google revealed how-to videos earn the most attention of any content category on YouTube.
Why Your Business Needs Multiple Online Videos
UPGRADE YOUR DIGITAL PRESENCE WITH VIDEO MARKETING SERVICES
Adding videos to your website and social media profiles can help your business increase visitor engagement, build trust and credibility, and drive conversions from your digital properties, which is why you need more than one. Not to mention, creating multiple marketing videos is an affordable way to enhance your website and effectively present your sales pitch, product, or service.
Now more than ever, businesses are using video marketing services to captivate audiences and drive leads and sales. How, you ask?
- Google likes to display a variety of media in its search results, making videos more likely to rank than plain text pages.
- Next to Google, YouTube is the second largest search engine out there. Get on it!
- You’ll increase your website visitors’ time on your website. Studies show that web pages with videos have significantly higher average time on site than those without videos.
- Videos allow you to increase brand awareness and build trust. They’re like a commercial—just cheaper and more effective.
Let’s Get Started!
Ready to get started on your first company video? We have video marketing packages for all sizes of companies, so whether you need affordable, low-cost video marketing services or need an entire professional portfolio, we’re the video marketing team you should call. We also provide editing services if you have video clips that you need to be made into a video, or if you shot some video on your phone or personal camera and you need to turn it into something worthy of incorporating into your video marketing strategy.
If you don’t want to be on camera, or you don’t have a physical location that would be suitable for a video shoot, we can also create animated videos, banner videos, and text videos to promote your company in a visually appealing way.
Contact Blue Corona at 800.696.4690 or send us a message online to learn more about our all-inclusive video marketing packages for small businesses. We’ve worked with hundreds of small businesses across the United States, and we can’t wait to work with you next!
We service companies nationwide and will fly out our specialist, but we are local to the following areas:
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.