- Case Studies
MARKETINGMATTER FOR SMALL BUSINESSES?
There are 50 million small business pages active on
Facebook, and counting.
surveyed say they may choose not to purchase from a company that doesn’t have a social media presence.
More than 46% of women
surveyed said that being
active on Facebook is
important when it comes to
keeping them as a customer.
Compared to women,
only 32% of men felt that
companies need to be
active for them to remain
businesses who regularly post to their Facebook profiles.
of small businesses think that social media is important to the success of their business.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- 50 Million Small Businesses Using Facebook Pages; New Communication Tools Launched - Social Times
- Two Million Active Advertisers on Facebook – Facebook Business
- National Small Business Week Survey Results Announced – Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Why Companies Should Invest in the Customer Experience – ZenDesk
- 12 Social Media Marketing Trends for Small Business – Social Media Examiner
- 60% of Social Marketers Say Measuring ROI Is a Top Challenge in TrustRadius Survey – Simply Measured
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.