- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Website Design for Home Builders and Architects
Custom Websites for Home Builders and Architecture Firms Proven to Increase Leads and Home Sales
Most architects and home builders think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for architects and home builders that are not only beautiful but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers. Let us help you turn your design/build company’s website into your number one sales and marketing tool!
Our Custom Home Builder and Architect Website Services
From small home builder website designs to large, enterprise-level projects, we have a custom solution for your company.
What Modern Homebuyers Want from Your Builder Website
You need website designers that understand what modern homebuyers want from an architect’s or home builder’s website. The process of buying a home has changed drastically over the years. While it used to be that people found new homes through realtors and referrals, now they’re going online—and they have specific expectations if you want them to choose your home building company or architectural firm.
What exactly do home buyers want from your website? The statistics don’t lie:
- 85% of home buyers want detailed information about properties listed on your website
- 44% of home buyers find neighborhood information on real estate websites very useful
- 41% of home buyers want your real estate website to have interactive maps
Other helpful features include a mortgage/financial calendar, community information and demographics, and information on the home building process.
Characteristics of the Best Home Builder Websites
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Is Your Home Builder’s Website Design Mobile-Friendly?
The modern home buyer uses the internet to look for houses—frequently from a mobile device. Most look for new homes on-the-go, which means your videos, photos, and landing pages all need to be optimized for mobile viewing, and you need to tailor your content for on-the-go consumption with features like easy-to-find (and easy to click) photos, neighborhood information, and property listings.
Have you ever looked at your design/build company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load? If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly!
If your company doesn’t have a website optimized for mobile devices and smartphones, you’re losing prospective clients and sales to other architects and home builders!
Why Choose Our Website Designers for Your Architecture Firm or Home Builder Website?
You have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs for the home builder and architecture industries. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals for national home builder brands down to affordable web design services for small architecture firms—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turnkey website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
When you choose Blue Corona as your website design partner, you’ll also receive:
- A team that understands your architect or home builder business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking design/build website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
Ready for a new architect/home builder website?
Let us analyze your current website!
- Free Analysis