Houzz Marketing Services
Houzz is the largest online platform for homeowners and home professionals. From remodelers to architects to landscapers and more, nearly all home service and home good suppliers can benefit from a strong presence on Houzz. If you’ve yet to join Houzz or you’re not actively using it, you’re losing leads and booked jobs to your competitors!
Our Houzz Marketing Services
Most business owners simply don’t have the time to maximize their Houzz presence—they’ve got a business to run! At Blue Corona, we’re Houzz Marketer Certified to help those in the home design and exteriors industry maximize their online real estate, implement a Houzz online marketing strategy, and improve their authority on the web.
Ready to get more leads and sales from Houzz? Start here!
What’s Included: Houzz Marketing Package
- Initial Setup of Houzz Profile // Audit & Assessment of Existing Profile
- Creation of Houzz Marketing Plan
- Inclusion of Houzz Data in Custom Monthly Reporting
- Houzz management and optimization, which will include:
- Optimization of existing ideabooks and projects
- Creation of new ideabooks (with client-provided photos)
- Creation of new projects (with client-provided photos)
- Continual monitoring of competitor profiles
- Promotion via other social media platforms
- Creation of Houzz microsite
- Continual monitoring of all engagement opportunities (forums, questions, messages, reviews, etc.)
- Initial setup in Houzz Marketplace (for eCommerce companies)
- Used by more than 25 million homeowners
- Has the largest residential design database in the world
- Allows you to showcase your work and connect and engage with homeowners in your local area
- Increases your online presence (on Houzz and search engines too!)
- Builds your online brand and authority
- Gets you more website traffic and qualified leads
Why Blue Corona?
At Blue Corona, we believe every remodeling company should be on Houzz to increase their exposure within the design and remodeling market and to help generate more leads and sales. That’s why all of our Content Marketing Campaign Managers are Houzz Marketer Certified, a new certification system that distinguishes marketers who truly know how to use Houzz to its full advantage for professionals. This certification also places us in front of the latest information on Houzz tools, best practices, product news, market research, and event invitations.
Our team has extensive experience getting our clients’ Houzz projects, ideabooks, and pictures ranked on the first page of search results and drastically increasing qualified Houzz referral traffic to our clients’ websites.
Our Content Marketing Campaign Managers are highly familiar with writing for industries like remodeling, design/build, landscaping, window and door, and more. We’d be happy to send you samples of our work!
Start Marketing Your Business on Houzz
What’s next? If you already have Houzz, fill out the form below with your Houzz URL for a FREE Houzz assessment. If you don’t have a Houzz, contact us today and we’ll get you set up!
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project. ”
- Free Analysis