- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
WordPress Security Services
Secure Your Customers By Securing Your Website
How secure is your website? Are you taking the steps to ensure that your website, files, and users are safe? If not, you’re sabotaging your leads and sales—82 percent of people won’t browse an unsecured website.
The experts at Blue Corona can help! We offer comprehensive WordPress security services packages that can be customized to meet your website security needs. Our services cover:
- Website hosting
- WordPress maintenance and updates
- Security configuration and monitoring (HTTPS)
- Website backup and configuration
- Website hack remediation and restoration
Don’t risk having a susceptible website and ignoring the threat of an unsecured website! Read more about our services below, or call us now at 800-696-4690 to get started.
How Do I Secure My WordPress Website? What’s Included with WordPress Security Services?
Feel stuck trying to compare WordPress security plugins and services? With Blue Corona driving your security process, you can sit back and relax—we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. While our WordPress security services can be tailored to meet your website’s needs, we offer:
- SSL certificate – Includes FREE certificate for a yearly subscription.
- Hosting Services – We provide management and support of the website server hosting the files. All server uptime or load time questions will be handled by Blue Corona support. If you host with us, we offer discount WordPress security packages!
- WordPress version updates – This applies specifically to the version of the WordPress core files that are provided by the framework and periodically will require updating as newer versions are released
- Plugin updates – We provide routine updates of installed third-party plugins where a newer version is available.
- Installation of security monitoring software – An add-on feature that monitors changes to files, blocks known malicious IP addresses, native firewall, login security, and other features.
- User logins and access control – Our team can handle user creation/management and password updates to existing users with hyper-secure passwords (as needed).
- Scheduled backups – We automatically configure daily backups of your website (up to 30 days).
- Migration to HTTPS – Google favors sites that are secure in their rankings. We can provide site-wide migration from HTTP to HTTPS that includes migration mapping and post-launch testing, as well as updating tracking and other software (such as call tracking, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and more).
- Storage space – 10GB of server storage space for website files
- Extra speed – Content Delivery Network (CDN) included for enhanced site load times by storing files at multiple locations across the server so that the user receives the files from the nearest source.
Website Hack Cleanup & Remediation
In the event that an advanced hack circumvents the precautions listed above, we will analyze, clean, and confirm the removal of the infection.
Resubmission to Google Search Engines
If Google classifies your website as “possibly hacked” within the search results page this is a Manual Penalty given within your Google Search Console (GSC) account. After the site is cleaned, Blue Corona will resubmit your website to Google for re-evaluation and removal of all manual penalties. This can help prevent any negative impacts on your organic search traffic after a hack is detected on your site.
Note: Blue Corona cannot guarantee that your website will not be hacked, but we’ve found these comprehensive WordPress security packages will help prevent malicious attacks on your website.
WordPress Security Tips from Our WordPress Security Experts
Want to keep your website safe and hack-free? We suggest you implement these WordPress security tips, straight from our WordPress security experts:
- Keep your computer safe – Encourage your employees to do the same.
- Use a great hosting company – Blue Corona will take care of this for you.
- Avoid any software, theme, or plugin that’s self-described as “cheap” – You only want high-quality plugins and themes.
- Don’t download from unknown sources – Make sure your employees also follow this rule.
- Keep WordPress up to date – The older the version, the more vulnerable it is to attacks.
- Use high-quality passwords – Use a password generator tool in order to always have secure passwords.
- Limit login attempts or implement a two-factor authentication – This strengthens the fence around your website.
- Set up an SSL encryption – This will keep sensitive information from being recorded.
- Block or limit access from certain IP addresses – Once an IP address has tried to hack your site, ban it.
- Always have back-ups – Make sure to back up your website often.
Contact Us to Secure Your WordPress Website
Blue Corona has secured websites of all sizes—from small local websites to enterprise web portals—and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
- Free Analysis