WordPress Security Packages
How secure is your website? Are you taking the steps to ensure that your website, files, and users are safe? The experts at Blue Corona can help! We offer comprehensive WordPress Security Essentials packages that can be customized to meet your needs. Our services cover:
- Website hosting
- WordPress maintenance and updates
- Security configuration and monitoring
- Website backup and configuration
- Website hack remediation and restoration
Don’t risk having a susceptible website and ignoring the threat of an insecure website! Read more about our package below, or call us now at 800-696-4690 to get started.
Our WordPress Security Essentials Packages
While our WordPress Security Essentials Packages can be tailored to meet your website’s needs, we offer:
- Hosting Services –We provide management and support of the website server hosting the files. All server uptime or load time questions will be handled by Blue Corona support. If you host with us, we offer discount WordPress security packages!
- WordPress Version Updates – This applies specifically to the version of the WordPress core files that are provided by the framework and periodically will require updating as newer versions are released
- Plugin Updates – We provide routine updates of installed third-party plugins where a newer version is available.
- Installation of Security Monitoring Software – An add-on feature that monitors changes to files, blocks known malicious IP addresses, native firewall, login security and other features.
- User Logins and Access Control – Our team can handle user creation/management and password updates to existing users with hyper secure passwords (as needed).
- Scheduled backups – We automatically configure daily backups of your website (up to 30 days).
- Migration to HTTPS – Google is favoring sites that are secure in their rankings. We can provide site-wide migration from HTTP to HTTPS that includes migration mapping and post-launch testing, as well as updating tracking and other software (such as call tracking, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and more).
Website Hack Cleanup & Remediation
In the event that an advanced hack circumvents the precautions listed above, we will analyze, clean, and confirm the removal of the infection.
Resubmission to Google Search Engines
If Google classifies your website as “possibly hacked” within the search results page this is a Manual Penalty given within your Google Search Console (GSC) account. After the site is cleaned, Blue Corona will resubmit your website to Google for re-evaluation and removal of all manual penalties. This can help prevent any negative impacts on your organic search traffic after a hack is detected on your site.
Note: Blue Corona cannot guarantee that your website will not be hacked, but we’ve found these comprehensive WordPress security packages will help prevent malicious attacks on your website.
- Free Analysis