- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Enterprise SEO Services
Comprehensive SEO Strategies Brought to You by a Premier Enterprise SEO Agency
If you’re a marketing executive at a larger company and you’re tired of being outranked by smaller businesses, we can help! You don’t need another SEO company—you need a partner that acts as an extension to your internal marketing team. Blue Corona has helped a number of enterprise organizations achieve their deserved place in the organic search results—measurably increasing traffic, leads, and sales from non-branded organic search queries. From technical and comprehensive website audits and competitor analyses, to consulting and ongoing content marketing, whatever your enterprise SEO need, we can help!
Common Enterprise SEO Strategy Challenges
Three things are required to rank well organically. First, you need a website that is coded and structured in a way that makes it easy for the search engines to find, read, and index. Second, you need (volumes) of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Your content must provide value to your visitors and answer the questions implied by their search query. Third, your overall web presence must establish your company as an authority—a leader in your industry. While enterprise companies typically have no problem getting links from media websites, vendors, suppliers, partners, etc., they frequently struggle with website structure and content.
Blue Corona is an experienced enterprise marketing company that knows how to apply all three enterprise SEO strategies in order to make your company appear a the top of the search results for your top keywords. Have questions? Contact us below!
What's Included in Our SEO Services for Enterprise Corporations?
Enterprise SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive search result analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install/streamline advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure (optional add-on, but recommended), and mobile friendly (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links)
3CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4OPTIMIZING AND CREATING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
CODE AND SITE STRUCTURE ISSUES
Many enterprise websites are massive in size. Often different sections of the site are managed by different autonomous divisions. Getting everyone to adhere to certain standards can feel like herding cats. Creating a unified strategy can be incredibly laborious. At the same time, this is exactly what is required to create a foundation for (arguably) the most important aspect of SEO–relevant content. Blue Corona has had great success convincing various divisions of large organizations to come together in a unified fashion. When we perform an enterprise SEO audit, the data produced provides a quantifiable justification for changes that might otherwise be viewed with great skepticism.
Enterprise CONTENT CHALLENGES CONQUERED
Think your website has plenty of content? Most marketing managers are quick to respond, “YES!” If you think your enterprise website has a great deal of content, but you’re being outranked by smaller companies, an alarm should go off in your head. Lack of content should not be the reason a large association, non-profit or Fortune 500 / 1000 company does not rank well organically, but it frequently is a large part of the problem. According to a recent white paper published by Omniture, on-page SEO represents approximately 80 percent of the ranking equation. Small changes to the content on your enterprise site can have a considerable positive effect on your organic rankings. Often, the problem is not really a lack of content, it’s that the content is structured in a way that creates a roadblock for the search engines.
For example, one large company we worked with had roughly 500 white papers on their website. The trouble was that each of these white papers was buried several directories deep within the site. There were few links from other pages of the white papers AND they were PDFs instead of plain HTML pages with a “download the PDF option.” PDFs, while index-able by search engines, are not nearly as easy to optimize as plain HTML pages.
Another content mistake large companies make is describing their service in a vocabulary unique to their organization. For example, most people are familiar with the term “association management” and understand what it means. The same can’t be said about the phrase “society management.” Yet, a large scientific association in the Washington, DC area used the term (“society management”) to describe their association management service. When we told their executives to change the Title Tag of the page from society management to association management, they were hesitant. Eventually, using data from our enterprise SEO audit, they made the change.
The result? A 1,700 percent increase in organic traffic!
Enterprise Investment in SEO
Despite case study after case study detailing the incredible ROI possible from SEO, many enterprise organizations have not gone “all in.” Smaller companies, by comparison, often lacking the (significant) marketing budgets required to test alternative forms of advertising, are often seen investing as much as they possibly can in SEO. This is the final reason you frequently see the little guys outranking the big boys.
If you’re a marketing executive for an enterprise company, large association, or major organization, and you’re tired of being outranked by smaller competitors, contact Blue Corona today and start getting the organic visibility you deserve. For more information, you can also visit our enterprise SEO FAQs page.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our enterprise SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone who understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis